Pineapple Pizza

*flashback*

Ever since I was a young one, I didn't like pineapple on pizza. It just didn't make sense, who would want fruit with their savory food? Although I never tried it, I knew it would be pretty bad.

*present*

"Say ahh" my blue haired boyfriend said.

"Nope" I responded adamantly shutting my mouth.

"(y/n-nnn) come on, you haven't even tried it!" Ethan whined giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, but pineapple isn't supposed to go on pizza!" you retorted.

"Baby..." he responded, almost depressed.

It killed you to see him like that so you gave in. I mean it can't kill you, right?

"Ah..." you said hesitantly.

He perked up right away when he heard that, smiling his usual cute smile. You couldn't get over how adorable he was sometimes.

He brought the pizza slice close to your mouth when you blurted out, "if this kills me, I'm going to sue you Ethan Nestor-Darling!"

He chuckled "babe, you're being silly. Come on, open up" as he brought the pineapple covered pizza slice near your mouth again.

You sighed and shut your eyes, reeling back a bit at the warmth of the pizza. You bit down only to have an explosion of conflicting tastes fill up your taste buds.

"Mmh, Ethan, this is actually really good!" you exclaimed, opening your eyes to see your boyfriend's expectant face. He sighed in relief.

"See I knew you would like it!" he responded. He walked around the counter to hold you tightly from behind, his chin resting on your shoulder.

"So how about we go watch a movie with this amazing pizza? We can cuddle" he said cutely.

"Well, you did promise cuddling" you grinned, heading towards the shared couch.