Crushed

Louis' POV~

My eyes were still closed. Every part of my body hurted. Just a few minutes ago Harry and Liam were fighting. They were interrupted by a loud bang and then everything went blank.

I tried to open my eyes. I was covered in blood and glass. Then I realised it.

We crashed.

I could heard sirenes. An ambulance was probably on his way to help us.

I couldn't look at the other guys. I didn't wanna see how they looked.

I can't stand it when people are in pain. It hurts me even more. And right now that would made me die.

To make sure I didn't look I closed my eyes again.

Zayn's POV~

I could feel somebody pulling me out the car. I didn't open my eyes. Because every move I made felt like millions of knifes stabbing me. Not that I actually knew what that felt like but.. You know what I mean. I heard people screaming and crying.  I could hear the clicking of cameras .Did they really have to photograph this?! I didn't mind taking pictures with directioners 'cause they're all so wonderfull but I hated the paparazzi. They just wanted to capture our mistakes on camera for money. Though we didn't really made mistakes in public. Accept for this one time when me and Harry were so waisted that we acted like total fools and Paul grounded us. Or the time when Harry went to a gay bar. But the fans actually loved those pictures and moments. They thought we were perfect. They didn't know we had these arguments. They would never know Liam almost killed Harry for saying those things. It's probably for the best. We were put together as strangers but we ended up as brothers. I know brothers fight but trust me it's better if they didn't know. I can already imagine what the girls ( yes that's how we call our fans) would think if they heard they had a fight right before the crash. They would think the crash was on purpose. I just hope the lads are OK. When we were in America my aunt died so I had to go back to the UK  and I missed them so much. And I'm pretty sure they missed me too. Next thing I know I was in the ambulance and we were on our way to the hospital.

Harry's POV~

It was dark well basicly 'cause I couldn't open my eyes. To be honest I didn't even try yet. I was too scared of what I was about to see. I had a huge fight with Liam , I was in a car crash. I would open my eyes and see dissapointed faces. I know I dissapointed the guys. I was rude to Liam and I said horrible things about Danielle. I even was mean to Louis. And to be honest I was acting like a teenage girl on her period ! Liam was right my phone number could be all over the internet now. I will talk to Liam as soon as possible and I will apoligize. I don't want there to be any trouble in One Direction 'cause I'm a horrible person. Well I should've known I was messed up when I was dating someone that was 15 years older than me. Don't get me wrong I loved Caroline. But it was pretty crazy of me. Liam was right I'm not responsible at all. I give my phone number to strangers , I date people who are almost twice my age and do I even need to start about the pussy-gate ? I'm starting to think the fame actually did go to my head. I know I should open my eyes now. I need to face my fears. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Are you kidding me ? I was alone in a big white room. Well this sucks monkey balls! ( A/N My friend says this alot) I finally have the courage to open my eyes and now I'm left alone ?! Yes I'm being childish. I don't really care right now. I could really use a hug right now. That thought made me smile. If I say that sentence out loud in public I have hundreds of girls running up to me and screaming. Now I'm alone and nobody cares.

PLEASE GOD SEND SOMEBODY IN HERE TO TALK TO ME! 

Suddenly the door opened.  THANK THE LORD.

It was a doctor. Not really what I was hoping for but at least I could talk to somebody else than myself.