Forgiveness and LOVE

POV~Danielle

 It was too late. He was gone.

I curled up in a little ball in a corner and started to cry.

I lost him 'cause I kissed his best friend.

I don't even know why I did it . I guess I was caught up in a moment.

Zayn's a sweet guy and I knew he liked me so I took a shot.

I am a horrible person aren't I ?

' Miss are you ok ? ' I recognized his voice. I looked up and saw him.

' Danielle ? '

I stood up and gave  him a bearhug.

'Liam ! I'm sorry , I'm so happy you didn't leave. I love you '

 He didn't feel the same way. Normally he would wrap his strong arms around me but now he didn't.

He just stood there. 

' Danielle , I ..'

' Don't say it Liam, please don't say it '

'Danielle , did they ever told you what we were talking about right before the crash ? '

' No ? '

He sighed, he took my hand and walked to the chairs where we sat down.

This can't be good .

' Me and Harry had an arguement '

He shuffled a bit with his feet , I could tell he didn't like talking about this.

' He gave his phone number to a girl he met at a CD signing. When I told him it wasn't smart of him, he got really angry at me. "

He paused.

I took his hand and squeezed it softly. Liam hated it when people got angry at him. That's why he always was so nice to people , so they wouldn't have a reason to be mad at him.

' I should've known that he would get mad at me , he hates it when we think he's irresponsible.

  Then he said something very mean.'

He stopped and looked away. 

' Liam , I know you probably hate me , but you can tell me everything '

He sighed. ' Harry said I was the stupid one for already settling with an average girl .

 He knows I loved you so much , that I would do anything for you. And  I tried to punch him what scared the driver so we crashed.But calling you average was insulting you because you are beyond perfect. You're beautiful , smart , funny , talented, you can lighten up my darkest day ! I really wanted to marry you ! Start a family .. '

' But I screwed up by kissing Zayn and now it's over ? '

' I'm sorry , Danielle. It's just that I never thought you could do something like that and it makes me scared , who knows how many other hidden sides you have ? '

' But I don't ! '

' Well ,that's what you say but did you think you were going to kiss my best friend when I had lost my memory ? '

' No.. '

' I still love you Danielle , the real Dani , not the girl that almost cheated on me.

 But I can't be with you if that girl is part of my Dani. I missed my first flight and I've gotta leave for the next one in 5 minutes so , goodbye '

He wanted to stand up but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down again.

' She's not , I love you Li , I was just scared and I knew Zayn had a thing for me. I wanted to have you back but I couldn't .  I guess my messed up , emotional mind thought it wasn't about you , it was how you treated me , like a Princess.  And I knew Zayn would too...'