#8

"how was the walk with hoe-bag?" jisoo asked.

ji eun laughed, "it was fine. jooheon joined."

"what?" jisoo laughed just like ji eun did.

"i know, right? wonho invited him."

"i wonder why.." jisoo said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"shut up." ji's phone buzzed. a snapchat notification from the hoe-bag himself.

wonhoseok💤

kim_ji is typing

kim_ji is typing..

kim_ji
REALLY HOSEOKDDJSJ

wonhoseok💤 is typing..

wonhoseok💤
THE GRIND. NEVER. STOPS.💪🏻

"i'm just sayin'.." jisoo says.

ji eun sets her phone done and groans, "..ugh. this is driving me insane." she says as she covers her forehead with her hand, "i never thought about any of this at all before. do you know if..do you have any idea if.." ji eun left her sentences unfinished. she couldn't form the right word until she flat out asked, "does he really like me?"

"do you really not see it?" she says as if it's that obvious the girl should know.

"no? am i suppose to?" jisoo was too busy eating her food to answer, "am i that oblivious?" she rested her head on her hand and drifted off into space for a few seconds then looked back at her friend, "has he told you himself that he likes me?"

"well..no bu-"

"so, how do you know?"

"because it's soo obvious, ji. even the boys know it, too."

"do you all just assume it, though?" all jisoo could do was shrug, "i'm becoming parnoid. what you said the other day really had me thinking a lot about stuff more than usual."

"what kind of stuff?"

"well..i guess if jooheon did like me or if he ever asked me out..i wouldn't say no."

jisoos eyes sparkled and her mouth almost dropped into her sandwich, "really? wait, do you like him?"

"i don't know..he's my best friend. he's a nice guy, i don't see why i shouldn't give him a chance. but i don't think that's gonna happen anyways, i don't know if he likes me. i mean..he would've said something, right?"