#7

"how did you not blow the speakers in your car!?" jooheon shouted.

"why are you yelling!?" ji eun shouted back unintentionally. they both could barely hear; they had the music blast as full volume and they've never had a more fun night together. it was just what they needed.

"it's almost 4 in the morning." jooheon pointed at the time on the clock in the center of the car.

"those energy drinks have done us no good. i'm exhausted."

"yeah, me too."

"i'm taking us to mine. i'm too tired to take two trips."

so she drove them home, musicless because they swore if they heard one more song, their eardrums would become nonexistent.

once ji eun parked and locked the car,  the two dragged themselves into her house. after that, the two made it up to ji eun's room and they both passed out from exhaustion.

ji eun woke up not even an hour later, eyes barely opened. she lifted her head up a bit and looked over at her desk. she saw jooheon was asleep in her desk chair, his head resting on the desk.

"jooheon-ah." ji whispered. he jerked his head a little, turning it so his face was now facing her but was till asleep.

"jooheon-aahh!" she whisper yelled.

"hmm?"

"come here."

he opened his eyes, "hmm?" then he sat himself up, "wha-?" he mumbled.

"come to bed, it's more comfy." he then put his head on his arm and shakes his head. she opens up the blanket, "come cuddle with me." without saying anything, he slowly moped over and crawled underneath the blanket. she wrapped the blanket around him and his hands wrapped around her waist.

it was killing jooheon inside, knowing he wanted to do this with her all the time. he knew she didn't like him, he knew she had no idea, she can be oblivious to things like this. he knew she was doing this because they always do it in a platonic way but he wanted it to mean as much to her as it does to him.

he slowly scoots his body more into her as if they were each other's missing puzzle pieces. he nuzzles his face into the back of her neck, smelling the reminise of her green apple shampoo in her hair.

he wanted to kiss her neck. he wanted to hold her hands as they laid together. he wanted to feel her lips on his; he imagined her lips were soft and that they matched perfectly to his. he wanted to tell her how good it felt, laying like this with her. the words could almost fall right out of his mouth, yet remained sealed. instead, he mumbled, "you smell good."

she giggled, "you're not so bad yourself." her hand reached over to try and find his cheek and she lightly tapped on it, "go to bed, jooheon."

for her, it was a good thing he couldn't see her face. she was blushing. i guess just like jooheon, she liked him without even knowing it subconciously. jooheon figured it..but when was she going to figure it out and admit it to herself like he did?

ji eun fell asleep before jooheon so he watched as her body inhaled and exhaled out. this was his chance, he thought in this moment he could practice his love confession to her, 'i mean she was asleep she wouldn't be able to hear' he thought to himself.

he lifted his head and the upper part of his body up so he could see her, just to double check that she was actually asleep. his chest began to felt tight and he couldn't seem to form the words to come out his mouth, for he thought of her possibly waking up or hearing what he had to say. he didn't want to risk it so he laid his head back onto her pillow and fell asleep.