Chapter 1

2 Years Ago

I was on the bus on the way to school, the bus driver just picked us up. When the most annoying girl ever started talking to me. 

 So I just decided to flip my hair our my ears and pretend I’m listening, while really I was listening to music.

 So by the time she was getting started to start another story, the bus had already stopped at the school, Thank the Lord.

 I was walking my way into school. When I got in, I went straight to my locker like any other day to get my stuff for study hall. 

 I spotted Alexys down the hall at her locker getting her stuff for study hall to since we both had study hall together and she was my best friend.

 When I opened my locker, a note came flying out:

 Come to the Union after school, i have important news to discuss with you and the others! I’ll be waiting outside for you with the others! - Master

 I quickly hid the note in my pocket, so no one could see. I’m guessing the others got their’s too. Well except for the younger ones, they are too young to be trusted with the secret.

 Anyway, I was thinking of what he would want to discuss about, when Alexys came up right by me.

 “Hey Jade,” said Alexys, “Ready to go to study hall.”

 “Sure absolutely”

 After that the day went by pretty fast, too fast if I say so myself. I was walking out of school to the bus. When I saw Master with the other kids from Linby. You see everyone in Linby and some past residents are all members of the Union.

 No one at the school not even the staff, in fact no one at all in the world knows about the Union and that’s just the way we like it.

 ‘What is the Union?’ You say. Well I can’t tell you that but don’t worry you’ll find out sooner or later. 

 Anyway I walked over to Master, a lot of kids from my school were all looking at me weird but I don’t care they will just have to live with it. But I got into the car or should I say van, with Master and the other Kids. 

 Master has said that there is important news to come in the meeting tonight. I asked, “what it was about” and he said, “I can’t tell us just yet”, because of the young ones in the car.

 The ones he hasn’t trusted yet with the secret or the plans. 

 I guess I’ll just have to wait till we get to Linby.

 Hey it’s Jade umm sorry for the short chapter, I’m just having a hard time getting a story going the way I want it so yay thanks for reading though, I appreciate it! :)