JIMIN IMAGINE

It seems unreal.

I don't know what happened but I woke up one day and realized that the famous Park Jimin of BTS is now my boyfriend.

I was the happiest woman on earth. It's not because I have a famous boyfriend but because I got the man I've always wanted and love.

I'm just his supporter, a dedicated fan.

What happened is that the boys are familiar with me and recognized me because I'm always present to their live performance, fansigning event, and live broadcast.

Want to know how I got him?

Well, here it goes. I arrived a little too early for the fansigning event in Busan. I was happy that I will be able to see him again. Maybe that is the reason why I arrived early.

I was listening to 21st century girls while looking around when I saw 2 familiar car.

It was them!! I was planning to approach them and say hi but I'm also afraid that I'll invade their privacy so I just watch them as they get out.

"Y/N!" huh? Who could that be?

Then I saw him, walking towards me.

My world stopped. My heart is beating fast. I can't breathe.

"you're too early. Want to come and eat with us?"

"I uhh. Uhm. Is it okay?"

"of course! You're an army y/n. we've always wanted to eat with an army"

Ouch. Fangirl-zoned.

I agreed to eat with them and was really happy because if I weren't here early, I'll be able to miss this chance.

"y/n? are you okay? You barely touch your food"

"I'm okay jin oppa. I was just really happy right now"

"you know what? Thank you y/n. for always supporting us. it feels good that armys love us"

"rap monster oppa, too formal. Haha. it really suits you being a leader." He just smiled.

I finished my food and talking to them until they have to go now because they still have to prepare for the event.

"y/n?"

"ne jiminnie oppa?"

"I have something to tell you. but not now. let's talk after the event. Meet me here at the restaurant?"

"ohh. Okay. Goodluck and fighting!"

He did his eyesmile. That eyesmile that captures the armys.

Fast forward... (After the event)

I was patiently waiting for him at the restaurant. Drinking a chocolate milkshake when he arrived, looking good.

"oppa! You did good back there"

I said as soon as he sat.

"nah. All of us did our best for the armys"

"I know oppa. You're really dedicated on what you're doing. That's why I stan you. you know that you're my ultimate bias right?"

"I know. Who wouldn't fall for me? I'm so charming but y/n I really wanted to tell you this"

"mmm?"

"I fell inlove with a girl. Love at first sight actually. She was really pretty. Her presence makes me feel important. Her smile makes me smile even though I'm tired. She captures my heart like a soldier. A true army"

I begin to cry hard. It hurts. This oppa who's my bias has fell inlove with someone else

I saw that he panicked.

"y/n why are you crying?"

"I hope that you two will be happy. Sorry but I have to go. I'm tired oppa."

I ran.

I heard his voice calling my name.

He grabbed my wrist.

"what I'm trying to say is I love you. you were the girl I'm talking about a while ago."

PRESENT TIME.

I am now in the restaurant where jimin oppa confessed to me. It's our anniversary today and we wanted to celebrate it here.

I was drinking the same chocolate milkshake while he is eating pasta.

He's staring at me.

Simply because I'm talking about how stressful I am this week.

"and our prof got mad at us because... jagiya? Are you even listening?"

"(mumbling) you're pretty. I love you"

"what? I can't understand what you're saying."

he cupped my face and said "I'm so lucky to have you y/n. I love you so much"

"I love you too oppa"

"y/n!! wake up now or you'll be late for school!"

My heart is beating fast.

"you shouldn't stay late last night reading stories about those guys!"

"mom! You're nagging and it's too early for you to do that." I replied back.

I cried. It hurts. I really thought that it's really happening but my heart just broke when I remembered that I'm not living in Korea. I'm too far from the boys and it's possible that they'll see me from thousands of fangirls watching them.

It was all a dream. A fangirl's dream.