Return of Capt. Jason

(3 years later, August 24, 1943)

War in Sinnoh has began, Elements of the Panzer Division have assaulted the towns of Sinnoh, Panzer IVs and StuG IVs have occupied the status of Arceus, were the Panzer Lehr Division was said to be held. Coming in view is a Black camouflage tank with an Symbol of a Ace Crew.

It is Capt. Jason who was one of the remaining elite Panzer commanders of Germany. Capt. Jason got of his Tiger Tank and walked near Zhuz, his friend since D-day of 1942, "So this is all the tanks we have left? Were are the Panther Tanks? I told Herzt to deploy them here as I arrive." Capt. Jason asked Zhuz, he answered: "Well... This are the reinforcements we could get Captain, Hertz was still at the War Factory building the Panther Tanks." Capt. Jason said clearly: "Well he's better be deploying them, 'cause were outnumbered in war machines and we need Panthers for the final push to Heartrom City." Then he saw the statue of a Legendary Pokémons, Arceus as he stood near to it. "Hm... This statue represent of a Legendary Sinnoh Pokémon... If we encountered it..." Looking to his men and snaps out of it. "Er... Let's forget what I said, Zhuz! Have Hertz finished making the Panther Tanks?" Zhuz answered, "Uh... Yeah, Hertz have already deployed them and are en route to Heartrom." "Excellent! Alright, it's time to move people. We've got an City to dominate, let's move out!" Capt. Jason rode on his Tiger Tank and went off to Heartrom City along Panzer IVs and StuG IVs.