Assaulting Heartrom City

Near the edges of Heartrom City, Cynthia and the other People of Heartrom City were they evacuated from the assault of the Panzer Division. Many Gym Leaders outside the evacuation center tries to hold down the remains of the assaulting Panzer Division. "Were going to hold them off right? My Ground Pokémons might not stand against them..." Roark said in a feared voice while gripping his Pokéball tightly. "We can hold them off! Who says we can?!" Crasher shouted at Roark as he prepares to Command his Pokémon to attack the remains of the Panzer Division. "Were the remaining Gym Leaders of Sinnoh and I cannot let them harm any Pokémon!" Volkner rage his anger as he bring out his Pokéball. Cynthia came out of the evacuation center and went behind them. Roark shouted at her, "Cynthia?! Why are you doing here?! Go back to the evacuation center! You can't stand against them!" Cynthia looked at Roark and said, "I can't stand against them but my Pokémon will!" having Garchomp at get side, the readies to hold off the Panzer Division. Tanks on the far sided rolled out loudly and almost near to attack Heartrom City. "Get ready! Here they come! Rhyperior! Marowak! Get ready too!" Roark shouted as the Tanks nearly came in. "Attack all fronts of their thin-can defences! Don't let anyone survive! Ashes and dust are what we leave behind!" Ordered by the Panzer IV commander, they stop moving and opened fire at the Gym Leaders attacking them. "Rhyperior! Use earthquake on those tanks!" Roark commanded Rhyperior and unleashes an furious earthquake and threw multiple Panzer IVs up in the air. Panther Tanks said, "Crush that Pokémon! Use AP shells against it! FIRE!!!" Panther's 75mm gun fired upon Rhyperior took heavy damage from the hit. "Rhyperior! No!" Roark yelled and run towards Rhyperior to save it. "Roark! No turn back! Turn back!" Crasher shouted as he was shot down by StuG IV's MG42 gun, "Drive them into paste crew! Show no mercy!!!" Panther yelled and fires up its MG42 gun upon Roark and pinned him down. "Electivire! Use Thunder Bolt on that Tank!" Volkner ordered Electivire to Strike the Panther Tank but instead the Panther, Capt. Jason's Tiger Tank quickly move into the sight and took damage of it, repelling the damage, the tank aimed at Electivire and fired upon it, dealing critical damage, Electivire flew off and smashed into a building badly hurt. "Electivire! No!" Volkner yelled seeing his Pokémon flew off that strong. "Target eliminated! Switching targets now!" Capt. Jason and his Tiger Tank began to move out until, Cynthia's Garchomp has blew the rear engine and has immobilize the tank, "Nice shot Garchomp! We slowed them down." Cynthia replied after the Strike. "Ah! Engine smoking! It's a hit! Were immobilize crew!" Capt. Jason shouted as the thick smoke brewed inside the tank, grabbing his extinguisher and tools, he said, "Keep them busy while I go repair the engine! Shot anything that moves!" Exiting the tank quickly and went to the back engine of his Tiger Tank. Opening the hood, he said, "The engine suffered critical damage! Need some time to get it up and running again!" Capt. Jason yelled as he extinguish the fire and began fixing it up. By the time Capt. Jason began fixing up to the engine, Cynthia shouted, "Alright! Hit them with all you've got!" The others commanded their Pokémons and attacked the Tiger Tank, Capt. Jason said, "Crew! Manned the cannon and open fire on those pest!!!" "Roger that!!!" Yelled the gunner and turned the turret around to aim its target. "Watch out!!! Said the trainer as they pulled back frightened as they saw the Tiger Tank aiming at them. " Cynthia! Watch out!" Yelled Dawn as Capt. Jason orders that fire at will. "FIRE MAIN CANNON!!!" Fires and blasted down Cynthia, badly wounded. "Damn! H-he's too strong!!! Fall back!!!" Other trainers fall back quickly after Cynthia was shoot down by the Tiger Tank. Gun crew said, "Target eliminated, we managed to capture Hear from City." Capt. Jason said, "we did crew, we did." Gun crew asked, "so what are your orders now?" Capt. Jason said, "Search and Destroy the remaining Pokémon Trainers." Without further information, the crew undergo repairs after securing heartrom city.

To be continued in the next chapter