Love by sight

Jess POV.
I was going to dumb school i heard people say a new student was coming and people said he was "Cute".But why i care is i don't care i never felt emotions so ya.I was walking, and i bump into someone."HEY WATCH I-,"this guy he was cute."im sorry m'lady,"he said.I was speakless.I need him now i fell for him no one will have him."i-im Jess,"i said."im Y/N nice to meet u m'lady,"Y/N said.He left and then this girl came and talked to him i felt JEALOUS my second new emotion.I needed him in my life "even if i have to consider to MURDER,".(anyone know where this is from)I ran into the the cooking club and grabbed a knife to MURDER her for my love."Lalalalala,"i sang. Everyone looked at me like i was weird i can't deny that i never done this. It felt good i felt Happy to try and kill her. I went to the girl and tapped her  "hello there mi-," i got cutt of by her saying "hey you don't touch me," "Okay can u follow me plz," i say to her."fine be right back Y/N," she said to Y/N.I grab my knife in my pocket."What did u need?" she says trying to be sassy. "That is not sassy," i said ( take that gurl ) "Uhhh IT WAS SAS-," she said as i stabbed her neck i was happy but my clothes were bloody. Then i got a message it said "i know what u did I'll help you Jess," they said."erm okay,"i texted back.

Y/N POV.
Where Lizzy at plz be okay Lizzy (oh if u knew) i looked at where the girl name erm what was her name and saw LIZZY DEAD. "LIZZY," i screamed and cried. I called for help "but nobody came," (anyone know where that is from) i called the police.They came and took her.

Jess POV.
It didn't have to be this way but it haves to. Sry Y/N i'll make u better she was a waste of life. Shes dead weight.

                   End of chapter