Little game PT1

I walked to info club and then found a paper.....

Words on paper
How to kidnap someone
Ask them to follow you
Take them to a room
Use a syringe on them
Make sure to use a pill on it or if you want to kill em then no
Make sure you have a case
Suff them in your case
Take them home
TORTURE THEM FOR HOURS
Take them to school
Then they are your mind slave

End of the paper that you have been reading back to Jess POV.
Again

Hehe i took the page and left to the nurse but at the time Y/N was there. It boiled my blood so much. "Mr. Megami your cut will heal just don't cut your self more okie," she said. "But Miss my friends keep on dying i don't know how tho" he said. "Urm hello im i interrupting something *coughs gross coughs* " i said. "Oh Miss Magrermi No you are im sry but can you leave please" she said. "Ohh but i need to see something please dont mind me okie" i said. "Okay Mis Magremi but be quick," she said. I went to the the counter and stole this syringe and the pill to make them sleep. Then i left. I saw Maria  Megan Jones. I asked her to follow me i took them to a room and i had already a case in here then i put the syringe in her neck she fell asleep right away i suffed her in the big case next i had to wait for the bell.........

There you are my sweets the new chapter is out will she win her senpais heart or will he like someone else or will he find out. Toon in to find out in my next chapter. Cya my sweets........