2

I met up with Lily back in the stadium.

"Hey, Rose." She jogged over to me. Lily looked at me intently, I couldn't meet her eyes "What happened? You look shook." (a/n: jungshook.eyyyy. Anyone who gets this joke I love you)

"I-its nothing." I muttered.

She glowered at me. "Tell me the truth Rose."

I hesitated before answering. "Kyungsoo. He, uh, knows me."

Her eyes widened. "What?!! How??!"

"I don't know!" Lily was clearly as confused as I am, and she may hate me after this. I don't want her to hate me. She's the only friend I've had in... EVER. This is so cliché but it happens to a lot of people, me included.

Lily sighed, she thought while, sort of contemplating what to do. Finally, she shook her head as if making up her mind.

"Come on." She said and tugged on my arm. I looked up and saw her smiling, it felt like a heavy weight lifted from my shoulders.

"Where?" I sniffed.

"To Kyungsoo and the others." She said "We have to figure this thing out."

I blinked. What did I do to deserve her?

We walked to the exit but got stopped by a guard.

"The concert is gonna start in a few minutes. Why don't you just sit yourselves down?" He said comfortingly.

We sat on our front row seats and waited a while, before the lights dimmed around the concert hall.

9 figures emerged on the stage along with rows of smoke and neon lights, earning deafening cheers from the vast sea of fans.

One said, "Are you ready?"

Shouts of approval chorused around the venue.

"Arasseo, KAJA! (t/n: alright, let's go!)"

They started with an infamous song, which I've heard many times because of Lily, Monster.

Every time Lily played the song, I couldn't care less what it was, so I only heard the music, and the occasional fangirl screech from her whenever they do anything hot. So, I really didn't expect anything when the music started playing... Boy, was I wrong.

The first thing I noticed was the cheeky winks and lip bites sent to random people in the audience. Then, their choreography.

Lily has been telling me over and over again how good they were at dancing.

But I would've never expected them to be THIS lit.

Every movement was defined by each of the member's on point synchronization. And, it was super obvious that they were singing this live without the studio recording because, duh, who wouldn't be able to distinguish a difference between those two?

I showed the same reaction for wolf and overdose. Then, they sang Love me right.

That was the only song I found catchy and Lily knew it. When the song started, we looked at each other with wide smiles and started singing our lungs out.

"Doro wie yogin runway
Na borobeuneun non sok milky way
Just love me right"

After the song, I started indulging myself into the cheers of the fans, little by little becoming like them.

After the show, we were really sweaty. No joke. All that fangirling is actually exercise.

Lily and I almost forgot about the thing with Kyungsoo until Canhyeol grabbed the both us as we exited the building. He had changed his shirt and a towel was hanging loosely on his neck. He also had a bottle of water in hand, almost empty.

He said something in Korean.

"Hey, Rose, you can speak Korean, right?" Lily nudged me on the arm.

"Yeah but he was talking really fast."

"Then tell him to slow down."

"Um, Cahnyeol oppa?" I said in Korean.

"Yes?"

"Could you repeat what you said, slower."

"Oh, I said the boys are this way. But never mind that cause were here anyways." We entered a room.

It was the dressing and make up room. The boys were scattered around, Sehun and Suho were hunched in front of the laptop, probably reviewing this recent performance.

Looking at them in this state, somewhat made all the magic go away. I realised that these idols, they were humans too with their own imperfections. We could see them tired, worried, and disappointed in themselves. I looked at Lily and knew instantly that she felt the same way too.

"Guys" Chanyeol said to them.

Everyone's head flicked to us.

"Rose is here." As if the sentence were a magic spell, everyone crowded on us.

"Do you not remember us?" Xiumin said sadly.

My eyes widened as he said that. Because even if you try looking through my head, there wasn't even a speck of memory shared with these boys which I could remember.

Yet here they were, looking at me through eager eyes, as if seeing a friend they haven't seen in a while.

I almost felt sorry for them. Seeing the excitement in their curious faces, they probably looked for this girl for a long time. I'm sad to make them this happy and just disappoint them so brutally.

"No."