The Septic Eye

Mark pov
Sam had to go to the lab for some tests, because she was up screaming all night, Jack and I were very worried, but Jack looked more worried than ever, he looked like he was about to get sick, he sat hunched over on the chair with his arms over the back of his neck, I slowly make my way out of bed, each step I took was very painful to my crotch. I sat beside Jack, I rubbed his back wanting to comfort him, he lifted his head, I saw that he was crying, Jack.. I'm scared too, but the doctor is taking care of her. This is all my fault.. It's all my fault!!! Jack- before I could say anything else, he was making his way out of the room. I was still hooked up to monitors, so I couldn't go after him, J-Jack..*sniff*.

Jack Pov
This is all my fault, I know exactly why Sam was up all night screaming, and the reason why she's getting tests done. Fuck!!! My girl may get bullied in school for something that I caused, I passed on the genetic mutation, causing her eye to go septic, and turn a sickly green color. Wait... No I can't put my daughter through that.

Jack felt his eye begin to twitch... [There was an evil laugh]
Anti: Why not Jack, you afraid Mark would hate you for it?
Jack:bShut!! Up!!
Anti: Let me take her see if I can fix the filth you put her in.
Jack: You stay the hell away from my family!!
Anti: Oh don't worry, I won't lay a finger on them, plus I have no need to, watching you suffer, is entertaining to me.
[Jack began to think how he could trick Anti, to make him snap, like how Mark did with Dark]
Jack: She's your daughter too.
Anti: what!?
Jack: she's your daughter too, you are a part of me, she and Tim need a better father in their lives along with Mark.
Anti: so you're saying, these kids need me more than they need you?
[Anti then felt weak, because he too, loved Dark/Mark and the kids. Anti fell to his knees, and began to cry.
Anti: why are you doing this to me?
Jack: Because you too need Mark, Tim, and Sam in your life.
[Then the darkness began to escape from Anti, the darkness that bounded him for years, he finally was freed, Anti looked up and smiled to Jack, and then Anti became good through Jack.]

Mark pov
I could not stop thinking about Sam and Jack... Mark, I'm so sorry, I just needed time to think, I never should have left you like that that was awful of me. Jack, I then started to cry, I'm just glad that you're ok.
The doctor then walks in with Sam. Is everything okay doctor? Well Sam seems to have some kind of genetic mutation causing her eye to go septic, turning her eye a sickly greenish color, the mutation will not harm her.
Thanks doctor, may I have my daughter now? I saw her eye, but as she looked at me I fell more in love with it, because her eye is a symbol of someone I love, I was not bothered by it at all, it's just one the things that make her who she is.