Don't Touch the Paper

"We're sorry Edgar," the readers apologize.

If you were sorry, you wouldn't have told Gen to put a bullet in his own head. I have nothing more to say to you. If you'll excuse me, there is writing to be done. Nathan, check up on Steven for the readers please.

Sure thing Edgar.

"Lapis?" Steven asks, "What just happened?"

"I don't know," Lapis explains, "but you're not safe here. We have to leave, now."

"What?" Steven asks, "we can't leave, if what you say is true, Beach City is in danger. We have to head to the barn."

"Steven," Lapis pleads, "you can't fight that thing."

"We can't leave beach city at that thing's mercy, let's go."

Steven leaves the temple and heads towards the barn. Lapis follows, trailing behind, afraid of Edgar. They reach the barn, the grass a pristine white, and the barn, is black on the outside.

I hear footsteps on my paper. Who is touching my paper? I go outside, only to be greeted by Steven and Lapis.

Looks like you need to be taught some manners. You don't interrupt my writing.

"Wait," Lapis steps in, "I won't let you just kill Steven. If you have a problem, take it up with me."

No. Your choice is irrelevant here readers, as I already chosen mine. Choose anyways though, cause, who knows? My plan may fail. Who dies? Steven or Lapis?