Chapter 2: The first day

Harry and Tegan

*Mak's Prov*

As these strange people start talking to us i look over at Tee. I have never seen her look like this before. Her full attention is on this Harry boy that she is about to shake hands with. This blonde Niall boy in front of me seems really nice then Andria and Mia seem interested in those Louis and Liam boys. Now Zayn is walking away with his bautiful girlfriend. I feel like this school will be a change but those 5 boys, theres something about them, some fimilar, something speical.

*Tee's Prov*

"Hi-i-i, I'm I'm"

"Tegan" i hear Andria say from behind me

"Yea thats my name Tegan, but call me Tee"

I say as i go to shake Harry's hand, He grabs mine staring in my eyes as hard I was in here

.

.

.

.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate Harry and Tegan in marriage."

.

.

"TEGAN"!!

I hear mak yell from behind me.

"What" I blind fast and come out of my daze

"Omg you already have a crush" all the girls say

"Shut the fuck up!" Tegan says and runs for the bathroom across the hall

"Wai...." Mia goes to say but harry stops her

"You've done enough miss, I'm going to see if I can get her back out here. Nice to meet you" harry says and goes toward the bathroom door and knocks.

"Tegan it's harry, let me in"

*Harrys Prov*

I just knocked on the bathroom door. Going after this Tegan girl. We just met. But I already feel something special with her. So glad I just dumped Taylor. I can already tell this Tee is the girl I'm meant to be with

"Come in" I hear her light voice say

I barge in and go into the stall with her. yes I know we just met and that's a little weird but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

all she does is look up at me and starts going on about how sorry she is. It's about 3 minutes into what she was saying and I need to stop her. I stare into her green eyes and her voice becomes slower she stares into my eyes.

Before I know it our lips collide. I never thought I would kiss someone this fast. I've known this girl for an hour. I don't know what's so different about her it's just a flame and I think it's getting brighter and brighter.

*Tegan's Prov*

Harry just kissed me. I can already feel my heart beating fast and my face blushing. I cannot believe this. this isn't right we are already a fling but I'm starting not to care.

*harry picks up Tegan and has her pushed against the stall wall*

His breathe smells like smoke. But his body like a bad boy

I'm only here for the year. But if I need to find a reason to stay I will I wonder if harry is that reason.

We are now having a 5 minute make out session. No one else in the bathroom. I don't know how I'm going to call my brother Austin and tell him I'm already in a fling. This might be a hard year.

*bathroom door opens and closes and a group out 4 girls come in*

"Shit" harry says under his breath

I look at him puzzled. I can see the girls outside looking at Harry's shoes in the mirror reflection.

"Harry" her voice says

"Taylor.... His voice says in shock

Who is this Taylor chick. Oh god

--------------------------------

So I guess they are getting along well so far huh?? Read next chapter to see what happens with Taylor harry and Tegan and see the other girls first experiences with the other boys thanks for reading!!

-LStyles