Hey, Don't do that

Requested by FanFicsAreMyCoffee
                                               TRIGGER WARNING
mentions of suicide and abuse, do NOT read if you are uncomfortable with any of these topics
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a warm day outside, the sun was shining and it was a perfect day to practice some stunts and tricks. Well at least that's what Popee thought. Kedamono just wanted to sit and eat chicken while watching his favorite show, while Papi... actually Popee couldn't find Papi, so... Anyways! Popee was desperate for someone to practice this trick with him! 'Oh wait! I can go into the mirror and get Eepop! Maybe he'll do it with me!' Popee thought to himself as he walked over to the mirror and entered. He landed in the opposite world of his. He looked around and nobody seemed to be there... Onomadek was nowhere to be seen, neither was Eepop. Popee thought this was a bit strange considering Onomadek was usually chasing Eepop with bombs and daggers. Popee looked around for a while and figured they were doing something. Disappointed, he was about to leave when all of a sudden he heard shuffling in one of the tents... He had a spring of hope as he walked towards the source of the sound. It lead him to a big tent, he pressed his head against the tent to listen quietly... and what he heard was... sobbing? He got confused and concerned as he peeked in a little bit just enough for him to get a good view and for the person inside not to see him. What he saw still claws at his brain to this day... Eepop with a dagger, tearing his skin with it. He just wanted to pop out and hug him, but he couldn't do that. He decided to stay and watch and to see if it would progress too far where he would need to stop Eepop. He watched for about 28 minutes, it killed him on the inside. He finally set down the dagger, 'Oh god, did he finally stop?' Popee thought but... that's not what happened. Eepop reached behind himself and pulled out a shotgun. Oh Popee was about to explode now. Eepop placed the tip of the gun in his mouth and was about to pull the trigger when Popee understood that it was time to step in... "Wait! Eepop what are you doing?!" Popee screamed with tears in his eyes. Eepop's eyes widened and filled with more tears. Popee rushed towards him and hugged him. "I-I didn't know w-what to do with myself a-anymore..." Eepop muttered as he hugged Popee back. "Why, why were you going to do this?" Popee questioned " I, I just couldn't go on any more w-with all this abuse f-from Onomadek and being called 'worthless' and a 'sh*tty performer' a-and I thought Onomadek would be happier if I was gone..." Eepop sobbed out. Popee was immediately saddened by this and hugged him tighter, caressing his head and shushing him quietly. Popee kissed Eepop's forehead and said this:"Hey, don't do that again, please?" Eepop looked up and had a faint smile on his face.
Ever since that day Popee would enter the mirror everyday and check in on Eepop to see if he was doing alright, he would basically monitor him.

Popee entered the mirror again to check in on Eepop, he walked towards a tent where Eepop was most likely located. Popee looked inside and saw Eepop sitting with his back facing towards Popee. He slid his hand into his dresser and pulled out a dagger... "Uh b*tch I think not." Popee said with sass and sadness. Eepop looked back and his eyes widened, he quickly took the dagger and hid it. Popee looked at him "please stop, I care about you ya know?"