;01

Yn Pov

Ugh waking up another day to go to work im so tired.But I gotta make that bread.I arose from my big queen size bed and made it up.I walked to the bathroom looked in the mirror and smiled.

Me:Ok Lets get ready.

I hopped in the hot shower and let it hit my face and body.I grabbed my Sweet pea body washed and started washing up.I did my girly stuff and washed my long hair and got out the shower.I dried off and then blow dried my hair out.It became curly and puffy.I then looked in my closet and pulled out my Nirvana Muscle tee with my black Harem pants.I put on my black and yellow platforms and Put on my misfit chain.I grabbed my bag and paper work and jogged downstairs.I put food in my dog princess bowl.

Me:Here you go sweetie.*Puts food in*

Princess:*Barks*

Me:Welcome.

I grabbed an apple and my keys and left out the door.I hopped into my range rover and started heading to work.

~At work~

I walked into the building and said hello to Jessica 

Me:Hey jess

Jessica:Hey boo..oh yeah you are having  a visitor coming today.

Me:Oh that's good,to apply?

Jessica:Not sure.

Me:Umm ok when they come send them up.

Jessica:Ight girl see ya

Me:See ya.

I caught the elevator up to my office and put my stuff down.I then opened my curtains up and put on my little radio and started looking at applications from other people.After filling about 3 out Jessica called so I press the button.

Me:Whats up jess

Jessica:The visitor is here.

Me:Ok send them up.

I put the papers to the side and while I was trying to push it,it knocked down my other papers.

Me:Crap.

Prince Pov

Wow this place is nice Ms.Jessica Send me up so now im on the elevator.It finally got to 20th floor and I walked off.I was so nice it had glass windows with Misfit and Nirvana and Last kings on the wall and other dope stuff.I saw YN name on the glass door so I knocked but she didn't see me.So I knocked again and her papers drop.So I walked in.

Me:Umm excuse me Ms.Yn

Yn:Im sorry *looks up and gets up with papers all in her hands*

Me: let me help.

I took the papers out of her hands and put them on her desk.

Yn:*Smiles*Thanks,you can have a seat.

Me:ok *sits down*

Yn:*Sits in her chair*So what brings you by today Mr....

Me:Oh im sorry Princeton but my name Is Jacob Perez

Yn:Ok Mr.Princeton what brings you here.

Me:Well to start off I love your clothing line it is real dope.I am in love with punk rock and misfit cloths and is a huge fan of nirvana like you.When I heard about you making "Misfit Inspired" The best year of clothing I decided to come and join.

Yn:So you really wanna become a Misfit Inspired.

Me:No I need to be it would be a dream come true.

Yn:*Smiles*Ok,I would ask you to sign papers but you seem very cool and very nice and you seem hard working so....You start tomorrow at 9:45 am but be here by 9:00

Me:*Smiling very hard*Ok sure.

Yn:Ok Mr.Princeton bye

Me:Bye

Yesssss I got it.!!!!

Yn pov

Wow he was cute,I mean his afro was on point his teeth were white like snow.Oh god he was fine.I got the work done and fax it to the other company that I work with that's call "PeacePunkPrince" it stands for the one and only Prince.I then shut my office down grabbed my bag and went home.I Arrived home to see someone was moving next door to me so I just went in the house and decided to greet them in the morning.I made me dinner got washed and went to sleep.

How you guys like it so far?

I know its short but more is coming?

Vote?

Comment?