Chapter 2

mocha's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. another day of work... i might take today off...yea ill do that. might as well go say hi to the new neighbor. i check the time.. 8:00. ill make some brownies as a welcome gift.. I get out of bed and make my way over to the bathroom. I strip, and get in the shower washing my body getting rid if any dirt, using my sweet pea body wash. after im done, i wash my hair then step out and wrap a towel around me. i walk back into the room, put deodorant (spc) on, spray on some beyonce heat perfume, and lotion my body. Then i get dressed in my black skull pajama shorts, and a black tank top for around the house. i make my way downstairs to the kitchen to get out the ingredients for the brownies. i put all the ingredients in the mixer and mix it up. then pour it into a square pan. put it in the oven on 350°. after that i pour me a bowl of cereal and add milk to it then start eating. when i finish i put my bowl in the sink and walk over to the couch and sit down. once i get comfortable theres a knock on the door. "Ugh what! " i mumble. i walk over to the door and open it and widen my eyes to who i see standing there. Princeton.

Princeton pov:

I wake up at 8:00. Mrs. Johnson gave me today off. I just moved here yesterday and decided to say hi to some of my neighbors. I get out if bed and make my way over to the bathroom getting in the shower. When im done, i get out and do my hygiene stuff get dressed in some black ripped jeans, black skull tee, platforms, put my eyebrow nd lip piercing in, nd put my skull bracelet on. Then i go downstairs nd eat some cereal.  when done, i grab my phone nd house keys, nd walk out locking the door. i make my way next door to this big house. i wonder who lives here..? i knock on the door. when it opens my eyes widen in shock to who i see. Mrs. Johnson my boss !

"Mrs. Johnson ?!" i exclaim. "Omgeezy mr Princeton what u doing here ?" she says. "I just moved in next door yesterday and decided to see who my neighbors are. But nice place." i say walking in. "Thanks. So that was you with those moving trucks ??" she asks closing the door. "Yup." i smile. i take a minute to admire her. She has on a simple black tee with some black skull pajama shorts. when i say this, MAMI GOT ASS FOR YEARS ! ;) let me stop tho. she has pretty green eyes u can look into all day. nice plump lips u can kiss and never get tired. deep dimples that are pokable. am i seriously falling for my boss ?! "umm.. i think ur food is ready ?" i say. "Oh ! thanks." she giggles nd runs to the kitchen. i sit on the sofa and start to think about her. one day, ill make her mine . she's just so beautiful. the things shes doing to me.. my thoughts were interrupted when there was loud knocking on the door. "Hey prince, can u get that please ?" she asks from the kitchen. "sure" i say. i walk towards the door and open it and stand there in shock. She's back ?!

End of Chapter...

Hey guys ! havent updated in a while, sorry. ive been lazy lately lol. buut wat u think ? who at the door ? does prince know her ? will he ever tell mocha how he feel? does she feel the same?  find out in the next chapter.

Comment

Vote

Share

~Móçháâ Pêrëz ~<3~