~Chapter 2~

The next morning, I got up and took a shower, remembering Andy left that note on my night stand.

When I got out of the shower, I got dressed in the clothes I laid out on my bed. I had a Of mice and men tee and some black skinny jeans laid out. After I got dressed, I sat at my vanity make-up table and got out my black eyeliner, black sparkly eyeshadow and massacre. After I finally got completely ready for the day, I sat next to my nightstand on my bed. I stared at the note for a while before finally picking it up an unfolding it.

" Rory,

Here's my number if you ever need me, just text it. Btw, meet me at the Starbucks in town at around 1am tomorrow afternoon.. I need to talk with you about something.

Thx in advance,

Andy B"

At the very bottom, Andy put what I'm guessing to be his cell number. I smiled at the note and quickly checked my phone for the time. It was 12:30. I had a half hour to meet Andy. I guess I could drive into town and go shopping before 1. So that's what I did. I told my mom I was meeting up with a group of friends from school and we were gonna hang out at the mall. She said ok and to home by midnight or 1AM. I screamed ok, grabbed my car keys and walked out the door. I live in Florida so it's warm year-round. I opened the door to my new midnight blue pearl mustang GT. It was a birthday present from my grandparents who live in LA. They are filthy rich. I don't know how I'm not yet. But anyway, I got in the car and drove the 10 minute trip into town.