The New Babysitter(An Andy Biersack fanfic)

"Rory!!!"

"What do you want mom?!"

"Come get your shit out of the living room!!"

This is a normal day at my house. I got my mom telling at me. It's a Friday night and my mom and dad are finally going out on a date. They haven't done that in about 3 years so they need this. They've had to deal with me and my younger sister, Alexa, screaming at each other for that long so they've been under alot of stress.

But anyway, she wants me to get my stuff out because Alexa's new babysitter is coming. The last babysitter quit after what happend with me and my friend.. We might have egged her car.. But nothing bad. So we had to find a new babysitter. My mom went on some babysitter finder website and found this new guy. His name is Andy or something. But whatever. He isn't gonna be here for me so I don't care.

•1 hour later•

*Knock knock knock*

"Rory! Get the door! It's probably the babysitter!"

"I will if you stop screaming!!", I said as I walked over to the door.

I opened the door to find a guy, exceptionally tall, with black hair and black clothes with chains hanging off his pants. He looked at me and said "Are you Mrs.Deveaux??"

"Um no.. That's my mom. Who are you??"

"I'm Andy. Andy Biersack. I'm supposed to be babysitting a girl named Alexa??"

"That's my sister. Come in... MOM!! The babysitters here!!"

"Ok. Ill be out in a sec!"

"Make yourself at home."

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it... Ever!"

He had a scared look on his face. But he also looked kind of interested in why I was being so mean to him. He walked into the living room and took off his jacket. He had a sleeping with sirens shirt on! I'm kinda surprised. I thought he was just some weird guy that my mom hired, but maybe I could get used to him. Maybe...

My mom and dad finally left and it was just me,Alexa and Andy.

"Ok well if you need me, ill be in my room."

"Ok. Thanks!!"

"Yup."

With that I walked upstairs to my room. I went,sat on my bed and turned on my stereo. I found my sleeping with sirens cd and put it in. I turned it up loud so I couldn't here Andy and Alexa downstairs. Alexa is only 6 so she'll be in kindergarden next year. They were watching Barney or some other tv show that I couldn't stand. I don't know how he didn't lose his mind watching that shit. But that's not my call. That's on him.

Around 9:00, I finally hear Andy putting Alexa to bed for the night. After he closes her door, I hear a knock at my door.

"What do you want??"

"I wanted to know if I could come hang out with you for a bit?"

"Um sure come in."

He opened the door and his eyes instantly lit up. He looked all around my room. I think he liked all my CDs I have.

"You have a very good taste in music, you know that right?"

"I guess so."

"Green day, sleeping with sirens, blood on the dance floor, of mice and men, bring me the horizon, mayday parade!"

"Ok. I'm a little band obsessed.."

He nods his head in agreement and comes to sit on my bed with me. He sat particularly close to me, almost to the point where he was sitting on my lap. I think I started to blush because I felt my cheeks getting warm. I think he noticed because he scooted away just slightly. I giggled a little. He looked at me for a long time. I guess he was studying me.

"Is there something wrong?", I said before long.

He jumped with fright as if he was under a trance.

"Yea I'm find. You just have the most prettiest eyes I've ever seen."

"Well thanks."

He put his hand on my cheek and continued to study me. I suggested we go downstairs so we didn't wake Alexa. He nodded in agreement and we walked downstairs. We sat in the living room on the couch. I flipped threw the Chanel's before I finally found MTV. Rob and big was on, so we watched that. I could feel him getting closer with every minute that passed. Finally, we were right beside each other. I turned to him and he looked at me. He put his hand on my cheek again. I put my hands on his wrist and he leaned towards me. Finally, I felt our lips lock. I was kissing my sisters babysitter! I didn't care though. He was so cute. I guess he felt the same way because that's why we were kissing. All of the sudden I hear the lyrics from the song "Team" by Lorde. Me and Andy kissed for about a good 2 minutes before either of us pulled away. While we were kissing, Andy put his hand on my butt. I wouldn't let him go any further though. At least not for now. Not until I get to know him more. I have a feeling he's gonna want me to hook up with him. Which honestly I wouldn't mind. I know it seemed like I hated him when he first got here, but we just have so much in common that its hard to be mad.

•1 hour later•

My mom and dad got home at around 1AM in the morning, giving me and Andy some time to cuddle and watch tv. When they got home, me and Andy were cuddled on the couch. My mom asked what was going on and I said we have a lot in common and that we were a thing now. She nodded her head and said Andy could stay till 3AM since he did a good job with Alexa. We smiled at each other and I laid my head on his chest. We watched pitch perfect and by the end it was about 2:30. I asked what he wanted to do for another half hour till he had to leave. He said he was just gonna head home so I could sleep. I said ok and he carried me up to my bed. He laid me down and covered me up. I gave him a kiss and he left.

He left something on my night stand before walking out and leaving. I was honesty to tired to care what the note said, so I passed out until the next morning.