New...

-Noo I don't want to wake up mom... please five more minutes.

-Sweetheart is the first day of school you have to get up.

-Ugh i hate school, first day especially.

-Don't be so angry you have to go to school because the education is important if you want to be someone in your life..

Yes mom thank you that from waking up you start to full my head with bullshits. I love her. Don't think anything else, but she can be irritating. For one thing she  is right. It's the first day of school. I have to look at this people everyday till the end of this fucking year. I'm glad that this is the last and then university. Don't ask me I don't know what i want. I study a lot but i have nothing in my head about that... And this is the reason that I hate when my mom start to talk about it. 

-Bella

-What again?
-If you come out of the bathroom maybe you will get on time for your wedding!

Oh I forgot that I'm still under the shower. I come out because I don't want to hear my mom's voice again. I wear a pair of black jeans black crop top and black leather jacket. Final things are my black baseball hat and my black high heels. This year i decided to be wearing something different. I've always had good body because i like sports more than my phone. That is a lot of love. And that is one of the things that i listened my mom and she was actually right because i look very good. I like myself a lot like that but the others of school... I will not talks about it right now. When i finished my makeup(mascara eyeliner and a little bit of foundation) i finally i went to school. I get in my car and start to drive. I look at the streets. Streets known to pain. 12 years of shame, tears and pain... But that is the last. Last... hmm how beautiful it sounds. I  wanted to get out of my car faster when i arrived at the parking. The most awful place of that school. You ask me why. No no please don't ask me. You already ask me. Okay okay. Parking is the place where the cool guys or Harry Styles and a few more boys sit when they are not in class because they are cool. Why they have to study when they can ruin their future standing on that parking next to the most expensive cars you can imagine with some sluts around them. Always to show they are more from the others. Bitch my car is the last model and it's expensive too but am I showing it... and my father own the half of the city but am I telling anyone.. NO! But they want to do that and they doing it. I can't say them anything. Oh where is my fucking bag. It has to be on the backseats. Now I will have to stay more than usually on that awful place. I get out and open the back door. why my bag is so far. And I have to stoop. When I did it the only thing I hear was the stupid voices of Harry's little dogs. But I don't care. I take my bag and get into the school. When I was going to my locker a very known voice cried my name. Valerie. My best friend. Blah blah blah i can't wait to shut up. I love her a lot but like my mom I'm tired of listening her. We have to get into our first class. Biology. We had a new teacher. Really young and hot teacher. We talk abort sex. No no sex like fuck, sex like gender.  He was really beautiful and when he tell us that he is only for this day i was really disappointed. This day was so long i can't wait to go home. To take long bath maybe drink some wine. Three hours after my thoughts it really ended. I start walking to my car. I get in and start driving home. When I arrived my parents were waiting for me. 

-Come in and sit Bella.
-Why?
-We have to tell you something. With your mother we have to go in London. But there is a little problem. We have to stay for 6 months. There are very serious problems and we have to fix it.
-Okay a will be alright.
-We know for you but there is something else..
-Tell me.
-You have to take my position and run everything. Clubs restaurants and hotels. But if you don't want we will hire someone but we want to have to trust him and that's why we offer you. What do you think?

-Okay i will take things in my hands. But a don't want someone to look after me i get in my work. 

-Okay. And something else... We have to fly tonight. And you have to go to the club.

-Good. Which?

-Palace. 

Mmm lets take a look of what happened today. I was just a normal student and now what. But it will be fun...