WTF???

I was taking a shower when Val phone me. I told her what happened. She was really excited. More than me actually... Now after 2 hours conversation with my annoying best friend which i love very much i have to choose what to wear. Hmm dress... no.... skirt.... maybe.... skinny jeans with crop top... YES! Black jeans with high west and lace black crop top. Black high heels and I'm ready. It was almost midnight and I have to go. Dad's driver was waiting for me. When I arrived at the club I go to the office to see what i have to do. Blah blah blah I' going to have a drink first. I go to the bar and I tell Amy to give me a glass of wine. I get the glass and again go to the office. I have to go everywhere in this fucking club. Then I start I have no choice. But first i promised something to me. Tomorrow everyone will be here early to do that. First I got to go to John. I wasn't see him since last year maybe. Oh no oh no no no. Why he was sitting with Harry. I got there and when he saw me he gave me a really big hug.

-Princess why are you here. 

-I'm your new boss. 
-Really? I'm so glad that you are. I can't talk only with you and Tom.

-Now work. 

-Oka..
-John please give me more.

-Harry stop. I won't. 

-So I'm going to get by myself.

-No you will not move from here. I'm sorry he is too drunk but I have work and I can't get him home.

-Where are his friends. 

-I don't know and actually I don't care. They are only using him. Now what you have to know.

-Nothing look after Harry. If you want lets take him into the office. There a couch and I won't let him to go out. 

-You are amazing. I love you. 

-Get him there I'll go to see  Meghan and I'm will come. Wait me till I come and then go to do your work. 

-Okay boss.

Meghan was always perfect I don't even know why i have to look after her. Now why don't you tell me stop 10 minutes ago. What will I do with Harry Styles all night. No no don't tell me that because... Shh Bella calm down. Everything will be alright. First i went to get wine. A lot. Amy gave me a bottle and a glass. I told Samantha to go home because I don't need her. When i came in the office I sew the most beautiful picture in my life. He was sleeping. Wait what. Bella is this you. You may be sick or something. I threw all the thoughts in my head, take a sip of wine and light a cigarette. Don't judge me. I love smoking. I like the taste of the cigarettes and how they effect me. Then I hear a voice asking me why I'm smoking. Bitch i told you few seconds ago. Wait it wasn't in my head. I turn around and see mister Styles sitting on my couch watching me in the eyes. 

-Ooo the sleeping beauty has woke up from his dream. 
-So you think I'm beautiful. Thank you I already know that.
-You are funny too what a surprise.
-I have asked you something.
-Remind me.

-Why are you smoking?

-I love the taste of the cigarettes.

-How can you like it.
-How can you like to drink so much alcohol?
-You are drinking too.
-But in rational quantity.

-Yeah. A bottle of wine just for you.

- I'm sorry but you don't have to spend the rest of the night being a babysitter to an alcoholic.
-That's was really rude. 

-I'm sorry I was trying to be nice but when you started talking to me attempts disappear. 
-So you don't like me.

-Maybe yes.
-Maybe is not an answer.