Yes Sir

He wore that same long mysterious trench coat everyday. It was a nice masculine touch and really made him stand out. His hair was soft and gentle which Cam really loved about him. Such a tall and strong man, yet so slightly gentle. His touch against Hannah's cheeks were always so delicate and endearing that the envy within Cam drove him so crazy he could dream of him all day if time allowed. He wanted such a gentleman. A man so sweet and kind that caresses you in kisses when you're blue, and worries sick if you're not at you're in the least bit of danger. Calls you cute when you're factious. Just the thought made him flustered, and it frustrated him that he makes him feel in such a way. He couldn't help it though. It was just in his nature to love such a man, even if he'd never notice him.
Cam was slim and short. His body wasn't always the most muscular build, but his tranquil blue eyes made up for it. This being the only feature he could truly love about himself lead him to a lot of insecurities about his natural femininity. He wasn't into things of much interest. Scrolling Instagram in search of memes, hanging with friends, especially his best friend, Katie. Just a very soft, gentle, and friendly person. No one really knew what or who is inside his head, and Brandon Blackford was his dirty little secret. He's always been there on his mind, and not in the most appropriate ways either.
Little did Brandon know, he was on his mind constantly, and the fantasies inside his head were long and intricate. He wanted no one other than him to caress his soft skin and hold him close as he gave him more climaxes than he could count at night. The thoughts were to vivid, but he could never imagine what it was really like, because Cam was still a virgin. Hadn't been in pussy since the day he came out one, and so his knowledge was as far as the surface could see.

The bus slowed to a stop and Cam wearily got to his feet. He walked hesitantly outside with his palms sweating. Stiffening his collar, correcting his posture, and trying not to look cold in the unforgiving breeze outside. Cars were zooming past and the sky had a variety of unpromising shades of gray, but he remained classy for him. The last thing he wanted was to look uncomfortable. They hadn't spent much time together, so it was, in a way, a first impression. First impressions must always be the very best.
Within a matter of seconds he noticed him walking up the hill. He wasn't wearing the trench today. He was in a black button down shirt and loose fit dark gray jeans. Not too tight, but not too 'hood' looking. Just right. He immediately blushed a bright rouge over his cheeks, an covered them in embarrassment. Brandon approached with his head cocked slightly to the side.
"Why are you covering your cheeks," he asked with concern. "Are you cold, Cam?"
He took his wrist and pulled his po hand off his cheek, then held the back of his hand serenely to his reddened patch of skin. This flustered Cam more, and he began to regret agreeing to visit him.
"No! I'm just catching a cold is all!"

"Hm," he doubted. "Maybe more of a fever. Or perhaps you're just really embarrassed? But why would you be embarrassed I wonder?"

Cam shook his hand free and covered his cheeks once more. Looking slightly down towards the ground. Brandon released a slight smirk in amusement, and turned around towards the street. He outstretched his arm, offering to link.

"Let's go. Shall we?"

.~.~.~.

Cam neatly tucked his shoes into the corner of the room and sat quietly into the floor. Brandon crawled into bed and relaxed back onto mattress. After relaxing a moment he suddenly looked down at Cam in wonder.

"Why are you on the floor," he laughed.
Cam chuckled a little and looked up at him. "Well, I don't really don't where to sit. So, I just sat here."
     Brandon crept a small smile onto his face and sat up off the bed. He reached out his arms and wrapped them around  Cam's body. One hand gently rested on the small of his back, and the other under his knees. His weight began to feather off the ground.
     "What are you doing!" Cam yelled in alarm.
     "Now don't get so fussy. I'm simply moving you to a move comfortable location."
     "Brandon this is too-"

     Before he even realized what happened, he felt warmth against his forehead, and a hand intertwined with his own. A cool breath escaped his lips as he finished sentence.
     "Much..." he finished in a whisper.
     Brandon continued to smile, and gently ran his hands through the back of Cam's hair. Cam instantly relieved a sigh of contained anxiety, and naturally curled closer to him.
     "Too much, Cam?" He asked.
     He said nothing, but gently rested his hands against his chest. The silence between them had meaning worth a thousand words. The warmth of Brandon's body put Cam at ease, and he was less afraid. He drifted to sleep as his hair was caressed gently and the buzz of the fan dissolved into nothingness.

Can woke up to see Brandon standing next to him with his cock stretched out fully erect. Then he decided to grab his cock with both of his hands. Brandon no I can't do this it's too much. That's that's what you said last time baby boy. I know what you want. Do you want to suck daddies cock. I don't mind if you have pubic hair we can make this work cam we can be lovers.
Camel outstretched hands reaching towards towards Brandon's cock. He grabbed it and sugar in the balls up-and-down. They bounced up and down they went left and right his dick was pink like the worms. I think cam was in love with his dick but you would never know because he came on.

Brandon look that is supple little frame. He was skinny and probably anorexic. I'm he was kind of ugly to like him he was pretty ugly to be honest but he had OK eyes I guess they were kind of gross though. If if I had eyes like that I think I would actually kill myself. Anyway back to the point. As cam began to stroke Brandon's cock he got a little Boner and his pantaloons. He decided to without his own little wiener and show it to Brandon it was small of course, but Brandon loved it anyway. Brandon got on both knees and begin to suck his lunar lunar wiener. He came in about five seconds. And that was it. The end.