Kandrew

Andrew Brown was a skinny boy. He was likely anorexic in on the verge of death. If you had one word to describe Andrew it would probably be gay. That being said Andrew was single. He dated a fact girl name Jarica two years back. That didn't work out. Truth was injured and like the Poon you. He was more into you know the big old Dick's. Andrew never sucked a cock. Do you want to do with all his heart, he you're in for it if you and he wish that it would happen one day.

Kyle was a burly man. He had long beautiful orange locks. His nipples are always hard for some reason. Whenever he gave women hugs they would become inverted because he didn't like boobs at all. Kyle wasn't a dick.
The day Kyle and Andrew Matt Kyle was sitting in his room jacking off a dingdong. He heard a knock at his bedroom door. Yo-yo Kyle is you and the boy boy? Came Andrews voice from outside the door. Kyle was very alarmed for you have no idea who this person was. He opened his the door with his cock hanging low to the ground. I think you are gay gay I think you were gay he said to Andrew when he looked at his curly locks. Is you a Twink or a daddy? I asked Kyle as he began to once again stroke his dingdong. Andrew blushed yes I am a IMA into incest. Don't touch my genitals so Andrew I was just groped his little balls. I am so sorry says Kyle. His dick fell off done.