Moved in to a new house! 😀

Jan!!!!  Wake up now!  Its Saturday. Mom said.  Mommy! Why are you waking me up early in a Saturday? I replied.  Well, I and your dad decided to move in a new house that we have been planning for 3 months and its very near to your school and we got all of your things and we put it in the car already. So do what you need to do so we can leave faster. Mom said.   Hi! I'm Jan Gonzales and I'm 17 years old. I'm the one they call " NERD" in my school. I always get straight A+ in every quarter and I study by myself and I do everything that a 17 year old girl would do. So, this is me.

 So, this is me

              Yes! that is my very nerdy looking self. So I'm going to the car now and we will go now to our new house.
                                                                                                1 hour later
Now we are in the house now and we've got everything in place and my room is ready too. My mom planned to meet with our new neighbor the Mendoza family and the night we met them, I saw their son named Enzo Mendoza and I think I like him because he is so kind, respectful, charming and handsome.

Yes, that is Enzo he even said hi to me with a charming voice! Wait! Noooooooo! I think I have a crush on him! Not now! I should focus on my studies first because I'm really easy to be distracted in this things especially in this case and my paren...

Yes, that is Enzo he even said hi to me with a charming voice! Wait! Noooooooo! I think I have a crush on him! Not now! I should focus on my studies first because I'm really easy to be distracted in this things especially in this case and my parents doesn't even know about this but they aren't that strict in this because I'm already 17 but this is my very very 1st crush in my whole life and you know I'm  in grade 11 already.