Swimming Party 💦💦

Today is the last day of school and I am very excited. Enzo invited me to his swimming party just to celebrate the last day of school.

7:00 pm
So the party started, well a lot of people were invited to the party and Enzo was calling me, I was near the pool since I was approaching Enzo, he said to make it fast so I ran. I was almost near to him and guess what, I slipped towards Enzo and I accidentally kissed him... 😱😶😵 Everyone laughed and I was very embarassed. Me and Thea talked about it for freakin' 2 hours and she was laughing the whole time...😡 I tried to sleep  early when I got home and before I closed my eyes, my phone ringed. Thea was calling me, she told me to look outside my window and go down.

Enzo was there!!!

Thea told me to enjoy talking with Enzo and I was so N.E.R.V.O.U.S. So I was talking with him and he told me something.

"Jan, I think I have feelings for you...😳"
And I was like "Ok"

Enzo: Jan, I know you have a crush on me and even you deny it, that wouldn't even work cause my sister told me everything. When I first saw you, I liked you first. You are pretty just the way you are. Please accept me.

Jan:Ok, but Enzo since I'm more focused on studying more than love ummm, maybe we can be bestfriends?

Enzo: Ok, love you!

Jan: 😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶Love you too??? .....As a F.R.I.E.N.D.