4~What is that on your arms?~4

^Phoebe's POV^
We are in the car to go to Joey and Daniel's house. I am so excited!! They have a pool so we are going to swim with them (she will wear the bathing suit from last chapter in the picture)

~~~~~~~~~14 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey: we're here!!
Phoebe:yay!!
Joey chuckled and he brings all my bags in with baggy and gross clothes I got at the orphanage.
Still phoebe
Hey Joey, can we go to the mall tomorrow I really need new clothes please!!!

Joey: Of course we can go tomorrow but I was thinking maybe we can go swimming tonight with my friends Ricky,Shane and Lisa.
Phoebe: OMG REALLY!! I love watching all of them!! Thank you!!
Joey: oh and I need to tell you tomorrow I am filming in the living room so you might sleep in and come down so please don't he says and giggles.
Phoebe: oh yeah I might come in if I forget😂
Joey:ok go get your swimsuit on they will be here any minute.
Phoebe:Oh..Ok
~~~~~~~~~~2 minutes later still phoebes POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh fuck I forgot my cuts. He probably won't notice.
Daniel: (gasp) Phoebe what is that on your arm?
Phoebe:(starts crying and running up to her room and locking her door)

^Daniel's POV^
I run after phoebe but she already locked  her door. Phoebe I say I also have something to tell you
Phoebe: what just go I am useless no one wants me here Every time I get adopted I get abused I can't stand another bruise or I'll do what ever it talked for people to be happy I am not here.

I was dead silent for a good 2 minutes when phoebe opened her door and saw all the blood on her arms and I called Joey to come upstairs and she ran back into her room which was not even decorated yet we are going tomorrow to get stuff but Joey ran up and hugged her so hard
Joey: I heard everything you said I am so sorry you feel that way I love all you bruised or not happy or sad if I am mad at you remember I Love you please don't do that anymore Phoebe. OK?
Phoebe: yeah now lets go to the pool running down stairs.

Chapter 4!! Ok so the next chapter will be school then boyfriend. Kk? Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeee❤️❤️💛💛💛💛