BAD ON PURPOSE.

August 14 2018
I'm playing Mad Games. It's going to go to the "Mad Murderer" minigame. The game's going good, then I hear the  "Dora The Explorer" theme song playing from far away. That's probably just someone using the radio to troll. Wait, the amount of people on the leaderboard are decreasing. Why is everyone disconnecting? Then, after the minigame ended and we were taken to the lobby, I am waiting for the next game. I'm going to buy a few items. Wait a minute... WHY ARE ALL OF THE ITEMS HAVE DORA THE EXPLORER AS THEIR PICTURE!? And how is the Dora theme still playing!? I hear it growing closer... Wait, what's a 3D model of Dora doing here? I don't mean a Robloxian dressed up as her, I mean an ACTUAL 3D model/mesh of her that is doing the T-pose that 3D models are usually seen doing when idle. I see her moving towards another Robloxian. And when she touched them, they then died. When I saw them die, I noticed their name disappeared from the leaderboard. I quickly closed the ROBLOX window before she could kill me. I decided to play another game. Hey, I got a new message. I'm reading the message. It says "Please don't go on another game,  a hacker is using Dora to terminate our accounts. You probably spent money on that account, and it would be a shame to have all that money go to waste." T-terminate our accounts!? I'm going to my friends list. Most of them are saying "User Restricted" cole12343499... csowah5819... bieberhater51... and many more... Terminated... Noooooooooo!

August 15 2018
Today is probably gonna be a terrible day for many people... Many people are probably upset because their favorite ROBLOX YouTubers cannot make anymore ROBLOX related videos because they were terminated by one stupid hacker using a nickJr character to terminate accounts. Even onlinedatertrampa32 (Author Note: onlinedatertrampa32 appears in my creepypasta), an Argentine hacker, with her master hacking skills, was sadly no match for the Dora hacker. I tried to go play another game, but the Dora theme was still playing, and the Dora mesh was a few inches away from me, so I quickly closed the ROBLOX window. Then the front page reloaded, but I saw that all of the games on the front page were named [ Content Deleted ]  with a thumbnail of Dora with red eyes and pointing to the viewer, with red text above her saying "DIE!!!" And the amount of players on the games were little, from 3 to 0. I'm scared now.

May 23 2019
Hello. I am Mariayou7. I'm one of the only survivors of the 2018 Dora Attacks On ROBLOX. I was just playing  Mad Games when I heard the Dora theme song. I thought it was just someone using the radio to troll. How wrong I was. It was actually a hacker using a nick Jr character known as "Dora" to terminate accounts. The ones who were terminated were also unable to create new accounts. Us survivors are hiding in an underground bunker shelter, we're currently waiting until approximately 2021. Sadly, the staff of ROBLOX estimated that they won't be able to reopen ROBLOX until 2021, because they are trying to recover the terminated accounts, and they originally estimated it would reopen in 2025, but since experts came to help, it would recover the accounts faster. Unfortunately, I heard that they won't be able to recover the games that perished in the attacks. I felt bad for many developers such as Nikilis, loleris, ZackAttack, alexnewtron, and much more. It was probably a shame for most of them to have all that hard work, gone down the drain. But hopefully... When every terminated accounts is recovered, they'll still have the items they spent money on... BC, Limiteds, etc.