(2) The Bergen Is Attackin'.

Branch was outside again, collecting branches and sticks as usual, when he heard a loud blast if music that made him jump.

He heard cheering nonstop.

The party had started.

He rolled his eyes, and started to slowly walk over to it. He then laid his eyes on Poppy first, who was on stage in front of everyone, holding hands with Creek and bouncing around.

Jealously flowed through Branch once again. Why had Poppy fallen in love with Creek?

Branch didn't have time to worry about that, though. He needed to be careful and watch out for any Bergen's that were possibly watching over them right at that moment.

Branch was about to leave, when he was interrupted by a loud thud and lots of screams. He looked back over, to see a large figure standing over all the Trolls at the party.

A bergen.

Branch started to back up quickly. He tripped over a twig he had been standing in front of behind a tree. He fell to the ground, got back up, and started to run. He then took a look back to see what was still happening, only to see Poppy struggling in the Bergen's hand.

"Poppy," he mumbled to himself.

He used his hair to violently grab Poppy back from the Bergen and placed her behind him. He hid her behind him, and he grabbed her hand and hid them in a bush.