(1) Come To My Party?

Branch was busy gathering wood, when he heard a loud blast of music that hurt his ears. He moved closer and closer to it, knowing it could just be One Troll.

Poppy.

She had an amazing voice. Branch knew it. The reason he acted like he hated it, was because.....he loved her.

If that makes any sense.

You see, Branch is a gray Troll, who has, for some reason, fallen in love with the happiest Troll in Troll Tree.

He pretends he doesn't like everything he does, because, he fears, if he asks any different, Poppy will know how he feels.

Branch is new to this. He's never had a crush, or girlfriend before, Poppy was his first crush. He was new to it all, and didn't know exactly what to do.

Branch let her finish her song, when he saw her walking up to him. He quickly got into motion and acted like he hasn't been listening at all.

"Hello, Branchie!" Poppy said, running up and reaching for a hug from him.

Branch blushed at the nickname but hid it. He frowned and backed up. "Don't touch me."

"All I wanted was a hug!" Poppy said, reaching for him again. "Just one?"

He wanted to hug her, but he was afraid. "No, thanks, Poppy. I'm good. I don't really do hugs."

Poppy put her arms down, sad, but she then grabbed her happy face and put it back on, when her boyfriend, Creek, came up to them.

"Hello, mates!" Creek said, and put his hand in Poppy's. Jealously rushed through Branch.

"Hello, Creek!" Poppy squealed, and smiled. Creek looked into her eyes, and she looked into his, making it awkward for Branch.

"Look, I've, ummm...gotta go," Branch said, and tried to slip away, but Poppy pulled away from Creek and grabbed Branch's hand to pull him back.

"Wait! Will you come to my party?" she asked, not letting go of Branch's hand.

"Sorry, Poppy, but I'm not going to risk being eaten by a Bergen," Branch said, and turned around and walked away, not letting Poppy stop him again.

Poppy looked down, upset, but Creek raised up her chin.

Poppy looked at him.

"Don't worry about him, Poppy! Some folks just don't want to be happy!"

Poppy shrugged. "Okay..."

"Now, let's go," Creek grabbed her hand and skipped with her away.

What did you guys think of the first chapter? I will update soon, I promise! 😊