Chapter 2

Doors. The guard lead me past hundreds of doors each with a different sign and a different experiment Sometimes I heard screams coming from the other side of them. I passed a door with a window and inside I could see the older blonde girl. She had been tied to some sort of chair and the room was slowly filling with some sort of thick liquid. She was struggling against the ropes, but to no avail as the liquid reached her chest.
"Sir what's happening to her? Will she be ok?" I stopped and grabbed the door handle in the hopes I could somehow save her from her watery fate, but the guard unlatched his pistol and aimed it at my hand.
"

I suggest you let go of that," he growled, "you'll need both of your hands for your test." The liquid had risen to her neck as the guard resumed leading me down the hall of doors.

He led me to a door named The Monster and opened it.
"In you go buddy. Make it easy on yourself and just walk in. You dont want me to use this now do you?" The guard motions to the pistol in his belt and then looks back at me.
"Get in," he mutters as he grabs my arm and pulls me into the room and then closes the door.
"Also there's no handle on that side of the door so don't bother checking. Good luck and I'll be watching." The room had no lights other than what was coming through the window on the door. It was a concrete room and the only light was coming from the small window in the door. The guards face appeared in it and he mouthed the word "go." I turned and realized the back half of the room has no light. The light just stopped. There was no gradual decrease just sudden darkness. Emptiness. Nothing. I placed my hand on the edge of the light and slid my hand into the dark, but it was empty. There was no floor to continue holding my hand just a drop off. I leaned over and saw a small circle of light far below me. The ground began trembling beneath me and I turned to see the wall with the door sliding towards me.
"Hey wait stop this! You're going to push me off!" I yelled at the door. The guard reappeared at the window and grinned. He waved goodbye and walked away and the wall continued closing in on me. Slamming My shoulder into the door I tried getting a grip on my floor, but my feet just slid closer and closer to the edge.
"Hey what's going on!? Help me!" Then suddenly my feet were engulfed in emptiness and I fell down the tunnel of nothing.