The Special Ones

Red was clearly her color.

She wore a vibrant red pair of high waisted skinny jeans with black stilettos. She had a more flattering black tank top on than mine with a leather jacket to go with it

Her long chocolate brown hair was up in a pony tail, which really made her yellow cat-like eyes stand out.

Lennie was definitely different from any succubus I've seen. She had a warm skin tone and dark and sharp facial features that really gave her a more feline appearance.

Stunning to say the least.

Her figure was incredible. She had long toned legs and a small waist.

"Ви випадково забули про нашу датою, зловісне?"

(Did you happen to forget about our date, Sinister?")

He unwrapped my legs from around him and stood to his feet.

Lennie slowly walked towards him.

"Зовсім ні. Я трохи підняв ... мої вибачення."

(Not at all. I just got a little held up here...My apologies.")

His hands met Lennie's hips.

"З цим?" She responded bitterly.

("With this?")

She glanced at me in near disgust.

Okay they are definitely talking about me...

"обережні..." He said in a low daring tone.

("Careful...")

"Or what?" Lennie said with amusement.

She had a very thick accent that I wasn't quite familiar with.

Yes continue in English

She laughed, revealing her dangerous pair of fangs.

Her teeth were very sharp. Her fangs were even longer than his.

"I'm not quite in the mood to rule out punishments at the moment but, come back later and I'll definitely deliver one." He spoke in a low tone that was almost unreadable.

Lennie's expression lighten, "I'll clear my schedule then."

She grabbed his face and kissed his lips slowly, licking my blood off his lips in the process. She disregarded my presence entirely.

And so did he.

My heart sunk.

I would be lying if I said my feelings weren't hurt. This just proved to me he really doesn't care. He doesn't. I'm just another one of his human slaves that he uses for his own entertainment. He's uses his body to lure and trapped humans. He's a monster. His kind is.

I could feel the tears coming. I turned my head in the opposite direction, trying my best not to look phased at all.

"Mmmm..." Lennie moaned.

"Now I know why you've kept her for so long. She tastes..."

"Sadly, she does."

I could feel both of their eyes on me.

"But I think I got something that tastes even better. Come along, I have something to show you." Lennie spoke.

I could hear him laugh low.

"Feel free to tag along, human. I'm sure you'd love it just as much." Her tone came off so malevolent that it literally sent chills through my body.