History and Math

Emily grabbed her schedule out of her pocket to see which class she was in first. "History" Emily sighed. She doesn't know how she feels about history. She doesn't necessarily like it nor does she dislike it. She walked in the classroom every one was with their friends. You could've told who were the outcasts and who were the popular people. Emily sat down in a seat in the front row. She began to contemplate different possibilities of the events that might take place within the time in her first period class - she had a habit of letting her mind wander. "What if I break out into spontaneous combustion? Or what if Beyonce just walks into the classroom right this second? Or what if-" Her thoughts were interrupted by a man who came through the door. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes in which enchanted the room of freshman students. The room once filled with laughter and a diversity of voices became silent as they marveled in awe at the sight of the man before them as they swiftly settled down in their seats.
"How's it going bros?" The man said.
He looked up from his phone and scanned the room.
"Oh, you must be freshman students." Well my name is Mr. Kjellberg but you can call me PewDiePie.
PewDiePie seemed nice so far.
"So I'm your History teacher and I'm going to teach you English."

The class looked at the beautiful man in confusion as he laughed heartily.
"No I'm going to teach you about World History, I did want to teach English but that job was taken"
"Irish piece of sh*t" he muttered loudly.
He looked at the class filled with shocked  faces and awkwardly chuckled.
"I'm joking...  I like to joke a lot so if I offend you, I'm sorry, but I'm joking. So don't take it seriously."
Emily thought this teacher was a tad bit insane but thought he was awesome as the class progressed. The bell rang and everyone rushed out.

Emily was walking to her next class which happened to be math but saw Aria in the hallway.
"Hey how was first period", she said with a genuine caring voice, "and who did you have?"
"Good and I had Mr. Kjellberg"
"Oh I just had homework with his wife Marzia Kjellberg. She asked if we would just call her by her first name which is cool, but, I'm still adjusting to it."
"Oh cool is she cool?"
"Yes she's so chill and her accent is cute" Aria said with a smile.
"Well I don't have homework but I will probably see her around."said Emily
"Yeah, well we probably should get going."
"Yeah bye!"
"Bye"
Emily wished that conversation didn't happen because her math class was all the way across the school. Emily was running and came right as the bell rang. So all of the other students.
"Please sit down." The man with with dark hair and a cheeky smile said. He had a British accent which intrigued Emily.
Emily and the class sat down
"Hello internets" the teacher said making a gesture with his hand that looked like a salute. 
"Yes I am British. It's quite obvious, so I don't comprehend why the question of 'Are you British' is asked so much." He sighed. "Anyway, I'm Mr. Howell and in going to be your math teacher. Now I'm going to talk about myself."
A few people in the classroom seemed to be irritated and a few had a face filled with pure unenthusism.
"My favorite shape is the triangle, I like listening to music, I am roommates with another teacher, His name is Mr. Lester. And he is my best friend."
"More like more like boyfriend" a boy whispered.
And then the silent classroom became loud with laughter. Emily was confused and didn't know why he said that. Maybe they are dating and they don't want the students to know. Either way Emily is already shipping it.
"Keith do you want detention!" Mr. Howell said with a grumpy voice.
"Why am I getting punished for something that is true?" Said the boy
Mr. Howell began to blush a little. He rose from his seat and wrote the boy's name on the board
"I'll see you after school Mr. Lain" said Mr. Howell with a stern tone in his voice.