six

The full stomach felt weird. Well, a lot of stuff felt weird. When she had no more tears left to cry she went in the bathroom to wash her face.

And then she saw it again.

She removes her clothes to examine herself, now standing only in her under garments.

Her hips are wide, her thighs have stretchmarks, her belly is fat. A part of her assures her it's not too bad and to not stress over it. But the other part starts to overpower her senses.

Don't you remember what happened just minutes ago? You realised you were ugly, you ruined your chances with someone you actually liked. You don't deserve him and you are fat.

"Fat." She repeats and her hand shakily lands on her stomach. What she doesn't know is that she's wearing a non existent magnifying lense which is magnifying her mere, trivial flaws that everyone has.

That's it then.

She starts to purge. She purges, just like she used to. She had overcome the purging habit and look what it gave her. Fat. More fat.

She purges so hard, as if heaving her soul out. Her head hurts from all the force her body is applying in bringing out all the lunch she had a few hours ago. Her throat is scratchy and burning but she doesn't mind it because she knows what comes next.

After a few dry heaves she collapses on the ground. Her breathing ragged up, uneven and all that rings in her ears is a concerned voice of her roommate. What does she know? Anya thinks. She's never felt so satisfied since 2 years until now.

"Anya!" Her roommate shrieks. A weak smile tugs at Anya's face when her vision blurs out as usual.

And she passes out, just like old times.