Never again .

I woke up freezing ! My eyes are aching from all my crying and my body is sore from all my running . I can't believe this shit . Out of everything that happened lastnight . I'm mainly hurt from him fucking another girl .

I know I said I hated him and I do but I started to love him . That's down the drain now ! After he was going to take my virginity ! He killed Brian , forced me to come here , put me in the coldest room on earth , Fuck a girl in his room for 2 hours and he knows I can hear it ! I'm starving and I feel like a zombie .

I felt more tears fall from my eyes . I blew out fog because it feels like Canada in here ! My skin is cold too . My heart is broken and Im traumatized .

I got up and went in the bathroom . I washed my face and walked back into the room . I grabbed the cover and curled up on the bed .

Then there was a light knock on the door . I gulped closing my eyes . The door creaked open .

"It's freezing in here ." I heard him say in a raspy morning voice .

"Erm . You hungry ?" He asked .

I shook my head no . His voice is erking my damn nerves .

"Erm . You mad ?" He asked as the bed sunk .

"Baby ? Are you mad ?" He asked

This nigga has the audacity to call me baby ! My eyes snapped open and anger took completely over .

"Mad ? Am I mad ! I hate you with all my heart !" I growled .

His eyes watered and I stood up Im not done with him yet .

"This is all your fault ! If your stupid force and your stupid face wouldn't have tempted me I wouldn't be here ! You said it'll be fun ! You call getting snatched up like 10 times fun ! I got sexually harassed in the woods ! Does that sound fun ! Yeah I started to like it but come on that was my body ! I couldn't do shit ! Then I saw you murder the damn guy as a giant rat ! You chased me down and I didn't know where I was ! Then you make me go back to the place I never wanted to come back to ! Then you make me sleep in fucking Antarctica while you Fuck another girl all in the same night you tried to take my virginity ! I can't believe I cried all night over you ! Hearing her screaming and moaning ! I feel traumatized . Ew ! I thought I was falling for you but your a cold hearted rat dog wolf thing ! You should have killed me ! I should have went with Brian in the first place ! I fucking hate the shit out of you Chris !" I screamed in his face  .

At this moment he's crying . He started shaking and his eyes turned icy blue .

"And Fuck your dumb ass eyes ! Knock on the door when your ready to take me home !" I said losing my voice .

I went in the bathroom and slammed the door . I looked in the mirror and gasped at my reflection . My eyes are a bright red .

I heard him still crying . I slowly opened the door .

"What's happening to me ? Am I turing into one of you ?" I asked .

He looked up and wiped his face .

"Believe it or not . Your my mate and eventually we have to love eachother , have sex and I have to teach you the way of my pack . The laws of every pack . You'll change ... I have to change you ." He said nervously .

"I don't want to be like you and kill people ... I won't . What happens if I don't ?" I asked still mad .

"Lilly ... we're dying ... We only have a week ." He said .

"What ? I'm not dying . How am I dying I feel fine ." I said rolling my eyes .

"It's been 7 years . I can't believe we lasted this long apart . If I don't change you we'll die . We need to have sex .... I know lastnight didn't make things better . I'm sorry . I don't want to die .... I don't want you to die . I don't want you to hate me ... I had to kill another human because I was still mad and the alpha has the shortest temper so I...I ate her ... I was jealous that he made you cum even though you were thinking about me . " He said .