Lomashby

Paula Ashby was a beautiful young lady. Just barely about to be 16. Axel was a handsome, athletic, social kind of boy. Who was already 16. Both going to the same highschool. These two teens had always been friends. But one day, did Axel think of her as a little more than just a friend? 

It was 6:30 am on a beautiful Friday in May. Axel and Paula were texting. They usually didn't talk much and they weren't known as like "Best friends".

Axel: Hey Butthead.

Paula: Whats up homieeee.

Axel: Well I like this girl who's name starts with a P. 

Paula: That's gr8.

Axel: Ya I think I'm going to tell her I like her at school today.

Paula: Oh...that's nice.

Axel: Ya. Okay well uh see you at school?

Paula: Yeeeee. Okay. Bye!

Paula then couldn't stop thinking about what Axel had said. She knew he was a player (PLAYYAAA) and knew he doesn't stay with one gilr for too long. She was freaking out and didn't know what to do so she texted her beautiful, wise best friend, Lauren Poppin. Lauren and Paula had been best friends since 1st grade until PAULA LEFT LAUREN FOR STUPID GATE PROGRAM IN 3RD GRADE. Paula then texts Lauren on Kik to tell her this horrid news. 

Paula: Axel said he likes a girl who's name starts with a P...

Lauren: Paula Clair Ashby Bby boo.

Paula: Idk what to do. He said he's going to tell her that he likes her today.

Lauren: Oh gawd. 

Paula: Yeah. WHAT DO I DO?

Lauren: Go home sick hahhaaa.

Paula: That's an option.

Lauren: Or we could purposely stay away from him all day.

Paula: Yes. But what happened to abby?!

Lauren: Uhm ya Paula I think he's a player.

Paula: I know. That's why im like uhh. I'll say my parents are really strict and I can't date. 

Lauren: Tell him you're Asian. 

Paula: "Im sorry Axel, but, I don't know if you noticed.......Im Asian".

Lauren: BHAHAHAHAHAA.

Paula: Lol and then he runs away to North Korea. 

Later That Day ~

(TO BE CONTINUED)