Lomashby: Chapter 4

Paula's POV:

Man he really would date me and respect that I didn't want to kiss. I mean I thought Boys in High school always only thought about making out with their girlfriends 24/7. Maybe Axel wasn't like that. Or At least I didn't want him to be because well...I do like him.

But wait. I'm not allowed to date. I mean I'm a good girl, I can't lie to my parents about me NOT having a boyfriend. But at the same time I think I should give it a try. Maybe I'll tell them and they will understand...

Axel's POV:

My gawd. She actually wanted to date me. I knew that she obviously didn't want to kiss and I mean I wouldn't mind. I just wanted to be with her.

I loved everything about her. Her long chocolate brown hair fell perfectly against her shoulders and always swayed beautifully with the wind. Her eyes were perfect. A beautiful color brown with the prettiest, longest eyelashes. Don't even get me started on her smile. It was just amazing. But basically I could go on for hours about everything I love about her.

Did I mention she sings? BONUS! I just can't wait until I can hold her in my arms and protect her from everything harming her in any way. I want her to be mine. I want her to love me as I love her.

--------------------------

It was Monday Morning. As I put on my Ralph Lauren Men's cologne, trying to smell amazing for the day I would ask Paula out, I looked at the clock and saw it said 7:45. School started at 8:15 and I knew I needed to be there on time so I could see her. I wore a button down flannel that had my favorite colors on it: Blue, Green, and Black. I knew the flannels always impressed the ladies. Finally it was 7:50 and I grabbed my keys and drove to school.

Paula's POV:

Oh my lawdddd what am I going to wear?! I have to look goo- wait no I have to look AMAZING! Today was the day axel would ask me out. I must look my best. I curled my hair in soft ringlets that fell beyond my shoulders. I wore a white lace dress with a matching pearl Peter Pan collar. And to finish it off I wore my black converse. I did my usual makeup routine: Mascara. I didn't like makeup and I know the boys didn't like a lot of makeup. It was 7:50 and I knew I needed to be there on time to see Axel. So I grabbed an energy bar, my bag, and my keys. Today was going to be the best day ever!

(TO BE CONTINUED)