Lomashby: Chapter 3

Paula stares at her phone for what seemed like forever holding her breath.

Axel: Hey. I like you.

Paula: Yaaaa...I kind of guessed.

Axel: I made it so obvious didn't I? Ugh. I knew it.

Paula: No haha don't worry about it. I kind of didn't mind.

Axel: Really? Well then maybe I need to tell you something...

Paula: What is it homie?

Axel: I was thinking if uh...like...idk maybe just...uhm...

Paula: ...?

Axel: I was thinking if uh...asking you out on Monday.

And that was when Paula's heart stopped beating. All at once it just happened. There she sat on her turquoise and polka dot mattress staring at her phone. Her hands started to tap the small engraved letters, spatting out a sentence that made no sense. She was freaking and most definitely couldn't think straight.

Paula: Oh. Really?

Axel: Yea....

Paula: okay. Well I have to go take a shower. Text you tomorrow. Bai :)

Axel: Bye :)

Paula's POV:

OH MY GOD. What am I supposed to do? Everyone says he's a player and no one would trust him with me. But I mean he was just so good looking and maybe, JUST maybe, he would change for me. It was quite a risk but I think I might be willing to take that risk.

Wait what was I thinking. Stop it Paula. You can't like him. He'll break your heart. All these things, running through my mind jabbing through my heart making me rethink over all the pros and cons of this possible relationship.

The thing is, if he wasn't such a player as I have heard, It would be no question at all. His dark chocolate hair, tan skin, tall and straight posture, and perfect chiseled cheek bones. It just all fell in place so perfectly. He was more athletic any other 7th grader boy. Which I just loved so much. But basically he was everything I wanted...

So am I falling in love with this boy who may just "like" me for a period of time? I'm not sure but I was willing to try it out, so with that I took a shower and texted Axel right after.

Paula: Hey I need to tell you something.

Axel: What's up?

Paula: So to be honest, I like you too.

Axel: Wow. That makes me really happy.

Paula: hah ya. So about Monday...if we date I can't kiss. I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for that yet. But in cool with the others.

Axel: If not kissing means I can have you, I'm so in. I'm willing to wait until you are ready but for now I just want you to be mine.

Paula: That means so much you don't even know. Thank you. But I have to go to bed. I'll tell you tomorrow. Bye <3

Axel: Bye <3

Wow he's willing to wait for me. I might have possibly just fallen in love.

(TO BE CONTINUED)