ZaKiyah (Chapter 2)

1 AM

ZaKiyah's POV

Just now getting off. . . Ughh, I swear I hate working at that ghetto ass mall. Broke ass niggas always in my face talking about they can take me out the hood and I wouldn't ever have to work again. . . Bitch Please.

I was walking towards the exit that leads to the parking lot but I remembered I didn't drive. Fuck !! Welp. . Bus stop here I come.

- Incoming Call - Lexi Pooh

Me: Wassup boo

Alexis: Girl nothing just got home about to eat my Red Lobster

Me: Umm. . Let me guess Corey took you shopping as his way of apologizing then he took you to a sit down restaurant but got a call and ya'll order to go because it was urgent.

Alexis: Stfu. . How tf you know ??

Me: Nigga ya'll do es every 3 months like clock work.

Alexis: Whatever. Anyways what you doing ??

Me: Standing on the bus stop, I forgot my car is in the shop.

Alexis: How tf did you forget that and we walked from school to your house ?? Do you want me to call Corey so he can tell one of his boys to pick you up.

Me: Naww I'll be iight, but my phone about to die so I'ma call you when I get home.

Alexis: Coo. Be careful.

Me: Ok Mommy Alexis.

Alexis: Shut up Dike.

Click.

Alexis POV

Kiyah is crazy if she think I'm rey let her sit there and wait for a bus when I know tons of niggas that'll kill to take her home. Fuck that bus riding shit.

I'ma call up my bestie Dante and see if he can stop by and get her.

-(Phone Ringing)-

Dante's POV

50,000 of work somebody just stole from me man, now how tf I'ma explain this shit to my uncle.

bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzz

Me: Wassup Alexis it ain't really a good time right now.

Alexis: Oh well nevermind.

Me: Naww just go ahead and say it now shorty while I'm on the line.

Alexis: I kinda needed a favor.

Me: Lex quit beating around the bush and get to the point.

Alexis: I was hoping you wouldn't mind picking up ZaKiyah from work and taking her home, I feel uncomfortable letting my girl catch a bus by herself this late.

Me: True. Where she at ?

She gave me the location and Kiyah's number. Lex said she don't know I'm coming so I hope she don't be acting silly when I pull up on her.

20 MINUTES LATER

I'm riding down 136th street and I see her standing on the bus stop. I ain't gone lie I been watching ZaKiyah for a while now, not on some stalker type shit just some peeping how she really operate. So far she seem different from the bitches at our school, but you can't put nothing past these bitches.

Anyways I made a u-turn and pulled up in front her, rolled my window and told her I heard she needed a ride.

ZaKiyah's POV

"I heard you needed a ride." Dante said, as he was letting the passenger window now.

I looked at him and asked, "Who told you that ?"

"Girl don't play that dumb bunny shit with me. You know who called me."

"Well she wasted your time cause I told her I didn't need a ride." I said.

"She ain't waste my time I'ma make you get in the car, now come on and quit playing like we ain't been knowing each other since 1st grade." He said, flashing the sexiest smile ever.

"Ughhhh, iight but you gone take me straight home right?" I asked.

"Babygirl I'ma take you anywhere you wanna go, just get in the car. Me sitting in the middle of the street like this is hot." He said, still smiling.

I'ma kill Alexis, the bitch play too much. She know I don't depend on these niggas out here for nothing, but I know she was looking out. Es my boo, lol.