ZaKiyah Rose (Chapter 2 continued)

So here I am in Dante's car, I'm nervous as hell for real but he'll never know that.

"So where am I taking you ?" He asked, turning onto the highway.

"Glendale. On the East side", I replied.

"Ok", he said turning the radio up.

That's how we rode for the next 45 minutes, vibing to the music caught up in our own thoughts. When he pulled in to the projects I told him what building, and he parked in the parking lot and turned off his car climbing out of the car before me. Oh shit, I panicked why is he getting out the car.

Ki: Why are you getting out of the car.

Dante: I'm not about to let you walk up there this late by yourself.

Ki: Boy I am a grown ass woman I think I can manage.

Dante: I didn't say you couldn't but I'm still going to make sure. Plus ya friend would kill me if anything happened to you.

Ki: So who's going to protect you when you come back ?

Dante: I can manage. He said back with the sexiest smile. . . I mean. . .

Ki: Whatever.

When we got to my door he gave me my bags back when I opened it. I thanked him for everything and went inside locking the door behind me. He didn't even try anything I was tripping for nothing. . . Damn.

Dante's POV

When I was walking back to my car I was peeping the scene. I know somebody in New York wants my attention, who though ?

I got back to my car and drove off towards the warehouse it was time to let everybody know what was up cause right now is crucial we just took a loss on 50,000 and I ain't to ecstatic about it.

Next Morning.  .  .

ZaKiyah's POV

I texted Alexis ass letting her know that shit she pulled ain't cute at all.

Lexi: I know and I'm sorry but I think ya'll both enjoyed it lol.

Me: Girrrl you straight. lol see there you go worried about the wrong things.

Lexi: Sounding like somebody's mama. keep calm cause its rey be a lot of that going on I'm doing me.

Me: Since when ?? Does Corey know this ??

Lexi: YES GIRL.  . FUCK HIM !!

I knew she was lying ain't no way he's rey let her walk away from him without a fight. And he just moved up positions in the gang he's in so they in a whole new tax bracket she ain't letting no other bitch enjoy that. I cleaned my apartment and was just getting out the shower when my phone started ringing. . .

It was my job telling me they letting me go. Damn what the fuck am I going to do when my funds ran low, somehow I'd managed to save 20,000 dollars so I'll be straight for the rest of the year. But damn a bitch likes having a plan.

Alexis POV

My boo Ki ain't been answering the phone all day. I wonder what's wrong with her ass, Corey hasn't called or text me since his rude ass left me at home after spending time with me at the movies. So I guess I'm solo today. . .

Dante's POV

I nod to Bones, one of my day one niggas, as I walked to the front door of one of my trap houses.

"Yo I need everybody who's corner hustling to come in to hear this shit", I looked around and notice Corey coming thru the front door.

"I need ya'll to be on every set with at least 3 to 4 niggas. The faster ya'll push out the work, the faster mouths get fed. But that also mean watch ya surroundings more for them boys, the more soldiers they see the hotter the block is, but I can't take a chance of losing a soldier to enemies either." I looked around at the young cats standing in front me watching every movement and facial gesture, I see some young ass faces lil niggas probably ain't even out of jr high. . . .

"Alright enough of that everybody get the fuck out and somebody tell coco to come in here." Everybody headed out but Corey who closed the door to our office and I went in. . . . .

Me:  Where the fuck you been ? I called 7 times last night did you forget you had to make a drop with shorty ?

Corey:  Naww I didn't forget I called her and told her Marco was going to be there instead of me I had shit to do.

Coco:  *Walking In* You didn't call me Marco called me in the middle of a deal with Santana and shit went south but I handled it.

Me: *Slams Fist On The Desk* That some bullshit b and you know it. That nigga been the plug for years and you manage to almost fuck it up in one arrangement. Maybe its time my uncle rethink your position.

Corey:  How the fuck you gone threaten me about a position I earned.

Me:  Where the work at now ? Where you putting in work right now ? You start slacking when its crunch time and I can't have THAT RIGHT NOW.

Corey:  Watch who you talking to I'm not a corner boy IM THE SAME NIGGA YOU STARTED THIS SHIT WITH. THE SAME WHO PROVED LOYALTY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WANNA START BITCHING OVER A MISSED DROP. I get it I fucked up it wont happen again. . . *he slams the door behind him*

Coco:  Maybe ya'll need some space and to try this conversation another time.

Me:  Mind ya business Coco I don't pay you to Dr. Phil me and my boys.

Coco walked around the desk and sat on my lap, "No but you do pay me to be a stress reliever." She started unbuckling my pants so I stood up and picked her up throwing her on the couch reaching for a condom and locking the door in one movement.

"You right do what the fuck I'm paying you to do then." I leaned back while she got on her knees, sucking my dick like the bitchs in the pornos, fuck. . . I bent her over the desk and murdered the bitch I didnt give a fuck she came or not I wasn't like that with Coco she was just a bitch on the payroll.