Meeting new people

Ohayogozama!!! Ogeki deska?? How are you guys doing today? I'm doing great. Wow, so I just found out that about 58 have been reading this story. That's a big jump and I haven't been updating in a while. I'm so happy. Thank you guys so much. I want it to be as popular as the She's Mine story. Alright, hope you enjoy this >•<

Alright so, Ben, Jeff, (Y/N), and Erika finally made it to the slender mansion. (Y/N) expected it to be something fancy, but this'll do for now. Ben opened the door and they walked in. Toby wasn't there. He was on a mission with Masky and Hoodie. "Here girls, let's go see Slenderman," Ben said. (Y/N) and Erika followed Ben and Jeff upstairs to Slenderman's office. Jeff knocked on the door. "Hey yo Slender! Open up." The doors slowly open, as Slender looks down, working on paperwork. "Come in." 'His voice is deep.Very deep'. (Y/N) thought. Jeff and Ben guided (Y/N) and Erika to the couches that Slenderman had in his office and they sat down. "I see you boys have returned." Slenderman looked up and studied both, (Y/N) and Erika. "I thought you were suppose to bring one. Why is there two?" (Y/N) growled and held Erika's hand tightly. "Erika is my friend, my best friend. I'd never leave her in the shit house dump, called an asylum." Slenderman smiled and got up. "Your Ticci Toby's sister, right." (Y/N) nodded. "Yes I am." She got up, growling. Erika looked at her and tugged on her arm. "C-calm down (Y/N)." (Y/N) sighed and sat down.

Slenderman talked with them for a bit and toke both (Y/N) and Erika to there new room. It was in between the room Jeff and Ben shared and Jeff's brothers room, Liu. (Y/N) smiled, looking around. "Woah, this room is fuckin awesome!!!!" Erika sat on the bed and smiled. "And we get to share it." (Y/N) looked at her and smiled and hugged her. "Yes, yes we do. We aren't separated and I'm happy about that." Erika and (Y/N) laid in bed, Erika holding (Y/N) close to her. (Y/N) looked up at Erika and smiled. "Hey I'm hungry, Erika." Erika looked down. "Hungry?" She smiles and got up and held her hand out. "Alright, let's go." Erika and (Y/N) walk downstairs. Jeff and Ben were in the living room. Ben was playing games, sitting on Jeff's lap. Jeff was drinking a beer of course. The girls went to the kitchen and was greeted by Liu, Jeff's brother, there new dad. Liu looked over and smiled. "Hi Erika and (Y/N)." The girls said hi back. "I see my brother toke custody of ya'll." Erika smiled. "Yup, and I'm glad (Y/N) toke me with her. She didn't want to see me suffer in that asylum." Liu smiled and pated  (Y/N)'s head. "Awe what a good friend your are." Liu walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to his room. "Alright, what do u want to eat (Y/N)?" (Y/N) looked around and smiled. (Y/N) saw cheesecake and smiled. "Ooo cheesecake." "Want some cheesecake?" (Y/N) nodded, as Erika grabbed the cheesecake and cuts a slice. They both didn't see Masky and Hoodie's name on it. They both toke a slice and put the cheesecake back and left to go upstairs.

~2 hours later~

Masky, Hoodie, and Toby all had came back from their mission. Of course, Masky and Toby always come back arguing. Hoodie sighed, having to deal with them. "Ugh, your so fucking annoying Toby!!!" "I'm annoyin? I'm annoying!!! Your annoying, you fucking shit!" Hoodie sighed and opened the door. Everyone was up front in the living room, including (Y/N) and Erika. They were hiding behind Jeff and Ben. Of course, the girls heard screaming and yelling. (Y/N) peeked out behind Jeff and see her brother, Toby, getting ready to fight Masky. She sighed. Erika whispered to (Y/N). "What's going on? Is that your brother?" (Y/N) looked at Erika and whispered. "Stay here." Erika nodded, as (Y/N) walked behind everyone and behind the couch to get closer. A knife went flyin' past Toby and Masky. "J-jeff, w-was that you!?" Masky yelled at Jeff. "What the fuck! No that wasn't me, I was just sittin here with Ben! Don't blame this shit on me now!" (Y/N) appeared in front of Masky and kicked him hard in the stomach. Everything was silent. (Y/N)'s head was down, a sinister smirk on her face. Toby stood there shocked, tears streaming down his face. "S-sister?" (Y/N) turned and smiled at her brother.

Alright guys, well that's all I have for today. My god, it went from 58 to 59 in 1 second when I was coming to edit this. I'm so happy. The first person to read this was friend Evlyn. After she read it, everyone else started reading it and it made me happy. I thanked her for that. But anyways!!!! I'll see all you beautiful, sexy, and かわいい people next time. Bye-bye >•<