Chapter 2

It had been 2 weeks after my parents had told me about the move. I never thought that all my life would be in piles of boxes.

I had packed everything, and the last thing I packed was my pictures. Pictures that would last a life time.

******************

It was Friday, and my last day.. everyone was saying they're good byes. But out of everyone, I had to face my two hardest goodbyes ever, my two best friends Jarica & Edwin.

They had practically been there since the beginning.

I meet Jarica all the way back in 4th grade. She was shy, yet really weird. She makes the weirdest noises too. She is the most irritating person in the world, but I loved her so much.

And Edwin, he's been there ever since 6th grade. I meet him in an after school program, and we just sort of became best friends. And yeah, same as Jarica, they're both weird.

They wanted to spend my last day with me. So they took me out. They brought me literally everywhere. The mall, the beach, the movies and so much more. I don't know what I would do without these two.

Finally, the day came to an end. Edwin finally dropped me off after dropping off Jarica. I hugged them both tightly.

"I'll miss you loser" said Jarica.

"I'll miss you too" I replied.

"I'll see you soon, don't worry!" she told me

"I hope so." I said.

As we pulled up to the driveway of my house, I hugged Edwin again.

"I hope you have a good time up there! Let me know ahh, if get like them girls with the pretty eyes!" he said.

"Yeah, no worries. Haha. Don't party to hard now ! " I told him.

" Hahaha no promises. And text me, don't be a stranger. " he replied.

" Don't worry ! " I said.

After I went inside, he had drove off.

I went up to my room, just laying down in bed and on my phone, like always.

I had uploaded pictures from today, and I started to tear. But I got over it cause there was nothing I could do.

After getting ready for bed, I was on vine. I was scrolling through all the posts and I stopped at this handsome young mans post. He had beautiful blue eyes.

I said to my self, " wow, you're handsome ".

I instantly fell in love.

I wish I could meet this handsome blue eyed boy.

I found out his name was Nash.

I went on Twitter typing his name and searched for it. I found his page, and followed him.

He was doing a follow spree do I tried my best, and luckily.... I GOT HIS FOLLOW.

After a good ten minuets of fangirling, I went to sleep.

*****************

I woke up, and it was the day, the day of the move. I couldn't believe it, I was moving.

I got ready. I was wearing a oversized white knitted sweater with maroon skinny jeans and combat boots. My hair was straight since I had packed my curler.

As we pulled up to the airport, we checked in.

I ended up sitting with my little sister. But I wanted the window, so I convinced her.

We got passed security check and waited at our gate.

We finally boarded the plane after I bought starbucks. My inner white girl was already showing.

I was reading most of the flight, but I also was playing with my little sister.

************

"Ugh finally!" I yelled as my feet touched the ground. After a nine hour flight I had finally landed. I followed my mom, dad and sister as we walked into the airport. A lady dressed in white and blue directed us towards the baggage claim. I laughed as I looked down at my phone going through a couple vines from the boys I so adored. When we finally reached our destination I heard my sister say something that made me look up.

"Why is that guy sitting on the baggage claim?" She spoke. I looked up and saw a group of boys laughing as another rode around on the track. I laughed and walked closer once I saw my bag.

"Beep Beep, coming through." The boy said as I came closer to the track. I looked over at him and finally saw his face, this wasn't just a regular boy. Well, maybe to anyone else he was, but not for me. This is one of the boys I loved. One of the boys I spent hours on twitter tweeting just to get a follow, that surprisingly happened.

"Oops." The boy said as he crashed into my bag. My cheeks turned red, I wanted to flea the scene as quickly as I could. He topped over my bag and fell onto the floor right next to my feet. He flinched in pain but opened his eyes once it was over. I looked right into those bright blue eyes. Something inside me seemed so attracted to them.

"I'm sorry, do you want help up?" I asked with a slight stutter. He nodded his head and I brought my hand down. The entire time I was helping him up he never broke eye contact.

"Um, I'm Nash." He said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled.

"I know, and I'm Queen. I'm a huge fan of your vines." I reached down and picked up my bag that was still spinning around on the track. I was speechless that my idol was right in front of me. I really do mean speechless. I wanted to ask so many things! Will you go out with me, can I get an autograph, a picture? But all that came out was a sound you'd hear in a horror movie.

"Well, it was great to meet you. I'd love to talk to you again." He said as he dug his hand into his pants pocket. He pulled out his iPhone and handed it to me. "Can I have your number?" He asked.

That's when I finally made a noise, "you can have more than that." I accidentally said out loud. His friends behind him, who have been watching the entire time, started to shout. My sister behind me snickered and my mom looked at me funny.

"Oh really?" Nash laughed. I turned red and quickly typed in my number. I handed the phone back to him and walked away as fast as I could. I hated being in embarrassing situations. Once I got outside I felt my phone buzz.

******************

I hope you enjoyed it! ily ❁

xoxoxox❥