Part 1 - Welcome to the world of Kpop

I'm walking to school listening to my jam when my best friend, Julie, popped up from behind.

"Hey, what are you listening?" she said while putting one of my earphones to her left ear, wondering what I'm listening to.

Then her face turned from a smile to a frown "BTS again? OMG. You're such a bangtan trash."

Yup. She said that ALL the time when I shared new music videos and all BTS videos to her and I know that she does that to tease me. She is just happy that I found a hobby that I could finally share to her since she is also a KPop fan and she loves Super Junior. She just welcomes me to this new world that I never dreamt of entering.

"Julieeeeeeeee~" I hugged her tightly and slapped her arm "Do you listen to their new songs? It. Is. Amazing."

"I know."

"Taehyung is damn hot."

"I know."

"Jimin's high note is uuuuuugh-mazing"

"I know."

"Suga's rap is --

"I KNOW ALREADY. STOP IT." She snapped and walked a little faster.

I chuckled. "Julieeeee~ wait for meeeee~" And then I ran next to her and still fangirling how amazing BTS is.

I remember saying I hate Kpop when I was in highschool. All of my classmates were into Kpop, they even dance to Girl's Generation and mind you that even the boys in our room danced to it as well.

Me? I'm just sitting on the corner, reading a book. Just watching them disgust me. I don't know why Kpop disgusts me. Is it because of those handsome guys trying to give fans a heart attack by hip thrusting(and other kinds of fan service)? Or girls trying to act cute to the point that they are being cringey. No offense but I kinda hate them because they are trending everywhere. I see Exo-Ls fangirling to EXO. I see SONES fangirling to Girl's Generation. I don't entirely hate boy groups/ girl groups but I hate myself for not having something worth fangirling for. If you know what I mean. I lead a very boring life.

Study - Go to school - Study again - Go home - Sleep

Everyday is a cycle for me. I never had those "KYAAAAAA~" moments in my life. That was before I met BTS.

My friend showed me a music video in a very intimidating way. "Hey Theo! Since I know you love extremely handsome guys, I want to show you something!" She gestures me to come sit with her on her bed in her room.

And yes, I love extremely handsome guys... And abs... And biceps.. And -- okay, let's stop there before I might mention something explicit.

"O-kaaay~ what is it you're gonna show me?" I sat next to her while typing something on my phone.

She smirked "We'll see." And then she pushed the play button. I watched attentively on whatever she was showing to me on her laptop and there, my heart skipped a beat. Literally skipped a beat. It was a music video, the song is catchy and the dance is making you say 'Oh my gooooood, that's amazing! What the hell? It's too fast. I couldn't catch up'

My attention never left on the music video and when it finished, I just told her to play it again and again and again and again until she's grown tired of me playing that music video repeatedly.

I didn't even noticed my friend and my best friend, Julie, high-fiving on a corner saying "Welcome to the world of Kpop"

___________________________________________

Btw, BTS - Dope was the music video Theo was watching.

God. They're so hot in this music video. Please let me know your thoughts on this story. Let's be open minded in this story. This is her point of view --

Theo: HEY SHUT UP! I'm watching NOT TODAY music video! Kyaaaaaaa~ Taehyung on a bandanna is hoooooot OMG alwjfo;wifpjpfjowf'[kw[gkergl!!