chapter three

Hai my sweet darlings! I need motivation in order for me to continue writing and updating this story,therefore,I'd very much appreciate it if you commented on my story,just to lemme know what you think,should I continue or should I stop? So please comment okay :)

P.S this chapter is not edited,ignore and forgive all mistakes.

Another thing,don't forget to vote for this story if you like it!

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing!

Love Stesia

Xox

**********************************

Ronny's POV

Am in my parlour,a glass of scotch in my hand as I pace back and forth wondering what to do,thinking real hard,seriously,what kind of mess. Was this? This woman,Eva something or whatever,I really don't give a fuck,has me in a tight spot! Who stoops so low as to make such claims? I have never ever even set my eyes on this woman,except for a few hours ago when pictures of her were sent to my iphone by my informant.now the whole world thinks am getting hitched! Like hell I am,whoever she is,I will deal with her,one way or the other,this lie would come to an end! I got all the information I needed to have about her,her business,family,close friends and stuff like that.doing that was so easy,with the kind of money I have,doing anything was easy,all it took was one phone call and I had a file about her on my desk.

2am and I still can't get any sleep,am trying to think,but it seems my mind is blocked,blank because no matter how hard I try,I can't come up with a good reason as to why this evil bitch would do this,according to the file I have on her,it says she has been using this little facade to revamp her busines,whatever happened to proper marketing strategies or closing down lousy businesses if shit aint working,go do something else with life! but no,not this woman,i sigh for what I think is the 100th time just today,I need to sleep,I tell myself mentally,all this would be sorted out in the morning.I take a quick shower and get into bed,hoping against all hope that I manage to sleep,I should pay her a visit,maybe all this can be sorted in a somewhat civilised manner,if not well then,the hard way would work just fine as well,she messed with the wrong man.Damn this jet lag,that's my last thought as I slowly drift into peaceful sleep.

**************

Eva's POV

"We started from the bottom now we are here" I sing along to the song playing in my car as I zoom along traffic heading to my office,business has been good,and mean really good,now I have people offering to pay lots of money to get a picture of my fiancee(fake) and I,or for us to attend an event they are gracing,just last week,I was contacted by the idiot that was the cause of all this,the man that had sunk my agency to non existance,he was literally begging to have my agency do some work for him,kept on apologising for the past,said something I about not wanting bad blood with Ronny's fiancee and stuff like that,ah well,needless to say,I took him back,like the prodigal son he is,but that didn't come cheap on his part,with the kind of money am making now,Elle and I should move out of our apartment and get a better one,plus,that vacation I have been thinking of,guess we are gonna make it after all,aside from that,I need a new car oh and that chanel clutch bag I saw sometime back,definitely getting it! Life is good,too good,I smile to myself as I pull up at my office,I can't help but notice that paparrazzi is stil lurking in the shadows,hoping to catch a picture of Ronny and I,we don't exist as 'us'duh! Go home already!

"Good morning boss lady" says jannie with a wide grin on her face

"Good morning darling" I answered

"Your 8 am appoinment is here,should I send him in?" She inquires

"Yes please" I respond

My blackberry starts to buzz as I step into my office,caller unknown,gosh I hate strange calls.

"Hallo,you are speaking with Eva Salvatol,how may I help you?" I decide to take the formal root just in case its a client.

"Pu-liiiiizzzzz,don't get all formal with me bitch!" I hear someone with a voice I recognise instantly

"Amanda?"I scream

"The one and only babe!"

"OMG! What a surprise" I respond

"Surprise indeed,so sorry for the silence.but I have been away,on the move trying to earn a living because you know,not all of us are lucky to be engaged to billionaires" she said

"Oh its like that now huh? I may be engaged to a billionaire but that don't mean am not working my ass off to make my own money you know" I respond with a note of humor in my voice.

We chat for a good 10 minutes before a gentleman walks into my office,he must be my 8am appointment,one of the models or something I note to myself as I continue chatting away on the phone,answering the unending questions about my engagement,my ring,the wedding and stuff like that.we finally say our goobyes and I hang up.I take a look at my schedule for the day and first thing up is my meeting with a Micheal Gilbert,whom I presume is the guy seated in front of me right now.

"Good morning,Micheal Gilbert I presume?" I stare at him questionly

Odd,he seems to have a weird look on his face,like he has seen a ghost or something.

"Ummmm,yes,that would me,definitely me" hee responds,seeming some how not so sure.

"Okay,good,so you are here for the modelling job right?" I ask

"Yes m'am" he responds

"Great,I'll need you to please stand up so I can check you out,see how sexy or unsexy you are,nothing personal,just wanna make sure your physic is in shape for the job you want" I say smling at him because I noticed a moment of questionable doubt on his face

He stands up,I tell him to turn around,take off his shirt,turn around again,and when am satisfied,I tell him to get dressed and take his seat.

"Okay,so,you are hot,in good shape and a face that can sell,I like that,definitely a looker,you are hired,you can get all the paper work done with the help of my assitant janine and then get to work!"

"Thanks for the job miss but I...." He starts to say something,but I cut him off as I speak through the intercom to my assitant jannie,asking her to step into my office

"Help Micheal here do the necessary paper work and then show him the way to the studio,let leandro work with him on the Jetnet ad campaign" I instruct jannie

Micheal seems to have a shocked impression on his face,clearly shocked that I gave him the job,well,he is hot and hot I exactly what I need.

Little do I know why the man is shocked like that,or who he is,I'll later find out and that will the start of a complete new journey in my life.let's just say,that man I just gave a job,is the one man I should never have come across,using his name for my business was enough,but hiring him unknowingly,well that,wasn't part of the plan.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'll end here for today,mainly because am so tired,plus,since I have class,I need to divide my time wisely.

I LOVE writing this story,so I hope you enjoy reading it,don't forget to COMMENT on it,I wanna know what you think and also,don't forget to VOTE,that motivates me to write and update for you guys.

I haven't really come up with a particular day when I'll be updating,so for now,I'll update as long as I have some free time,so whenever I have freetime,I'll be sure to drop a new chapter.

Lastly,if any of you lovely people know how to make covers,I could use some help there,so make me a nice cover and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you okay ;)

Enough said,

LOL stesia

Xox

***************