Lisa

Moving from Bangkok to South korean, Gwardd 4 hours with my butt stuck on the airplane seat, shape of you playing in my ears while I was reading Carry on novel by Rainbow Rowell, I keep reading from the first chapter until I finished the book.

To our respectful guests "The flight from Thailand, Bangkok has arrive to South korean, Seoul."  The plane will land in 3 minutes, Thanks you...

Finally I've been waiting for this freaking voice to come out, Last thing I should do is listen to Chainsmoker "paris"

3 Mins passed -------------

I took my sky-blue suitcase and rolled it on the flour passing 3 beautiful flight attendents towards the EXID door. Finally I breath korean's air so proud of myself.

Standing infront of korean's soup resturant, I'm hungry... No diet diet diet...

Should I just give up? It has been 3 months since I told myself to go in diet but ended up falling into the word "Tomorrow" Treat myself one more day and tomorrow I will lose a lot of weight but I never did. Tomorrow will be a real war between me and food, I promise... Another lie and I still fall for it...

After a big set of soup, I bought mocha coffee to drink while waiting for my aunt to come and pick me up. Oh that's her and her husband!... And her son? Ok, he's hot- I mean he's fucking hot.

"Hi Darling, nice to meet you" hugging me like a little girl and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Nice to meet you too" no wonder my korean pronunciation is so bad, it's because I always study with my book upside down, Please don't judge me. Cousin...cousin cousin cousin, He is my bother...

"Hi! I'm min yoongi" Fuck...

"H-Hi, I'm-Lisa, -Lisa Manoban"

"It's nice to have a sister" He played with my hair, It's funny when some body I just met mess around with my hair. If it was some one else, I would probably smack his face with my suitcase. "It's also nice to have a brother like you"

"Let's get a move, kid" Uncle Min said.