Lisa

Sitting awkwardly in the car near my fucking hot cousin but It's seem like he was texting someone so important...

"Who are you text?-Brother?"

"Orr... Hm-my girlfriend" Hmm... I sense her bitchy smell.

"She must be-pre-tty"and he returned with his smile.

"Darling, It's already 10pm so you must be so hungry What do you want to eat?" Mrs.Min asked. "It's ok I already ate so we can just go home."

"Oh! Really good to hear" She replied. What do you think who am I? A super full women? Why would I staving myself? Duh?!...

------------------- Home

Picking up and another rolling-suitcase into the second floor. Holyshit his room next to me? Ok! Chili down please, he got a girlfriend. Ok! A girlfriend!.. Whatever don't give a fuck about him! Deep sign and walked into my new room. Ok, let's begin first picking my suitcase so...I have my pink teddy and a big poster of 1D. And a poky dot pajamas. And then took a shower and went to sleep. Tapping myself "You did a great job today, sleep well lisa"

-------------- Next morning 7:30 Am

"Did you sleep well last night?" Mrs.Min perparing some korean food for breakfast. "Yes, I slept very well Thanks you" stepping down the stair "What should I help you with?"

"Nothing, here is your breakfast"

"Thanks you"

"Oh! Did you found the uniform that hung behind the door?"

"Yes"

"Finish your breakfast and wear it, you have to go to study."

"Study? don't you think it's too fast?"

"Darling, don't worry we parpared everything already"

"Look like I had no choose" I hate school, I mean everyone does and so do I.

"Yoongi! Take her with you to school"

He looked at me and smirked "Ok, Come"

"Wait! Let me change first"

"You should know I hate waiting, bae" It's funny when the school start at 10am but he told me to get already at 7:30

Mrs. MIN Looked at him "Heart, You don't want to eat?"

"I'm ok"

--------------- School

Ok... He leaving me and running to a girl so now I have to find a class by my damn perfect self

-------------- School offical for student
"Hi, my name is lisa and I'm a new transfer student and I want to know my class"

"Hi, Lisa? I'm kim taehyung, I'm a class monitor. You name is in my class's list" He look really serious

"Room 405 Class 10A, Follow me" He super cute when he smiled and he's super hot when he serious, ok I'm dead *Crush note* I following him and enter the classroom.