Falling for the bad-boy

"Mia wake up" I awake to the sound of a voice I hear everyday.

"What do you want trinity" I ask my 4 year old sister who is standing next to my bed.

"It's time for school" she says smiling that cute toothy smile she gives me.

She is like the mini me, with her light blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Ok go get changed and I will be out in 15 minutes" I say to her sitting up on my bed.

She nods her head obediently and walks out of the room slowly.

After i stretch I stand up and walk to my closet opening It. I rummage through my clothes until I land on a good outfit which consists of a white shirt designed like a tee-ball shirt and Denim shorts.

I walk out of my room and to the bathroom taking a quick warm shower. When I finish I get changed and walk downstairs to find my little sister dressed in a little pink sunflower dress.

"Did you wake up Tom" I ask my little sister who is sitting at the kitchen table playing with her fingers.

She shakes her head. "I will do It" I say walking out of the kitchen into tom's room.

"Tom" I say shaking him.

"Hmmmm" he murmurs.

"School" I say to him.

"Ok" he whispers turning around.

"Get up" I scream.

"I will loser" he screams.

"Shut up dumbass get up" I yell back.

I walk out of his room, me and him always call each other names so we are used to it.

I walk downstairs to my sister "what do you want for breakfast?" I question.

"Coco pops" she answers standing up.

I get out a bowl and pour her coco pops and milk.

"There you go" I say handing her the bowl. I walk out and back up the stairs to the bathroom. I brush my hair and leave it out. My hair is blonde with blue streaks.

After I brush my hair I apply some mascara.

I walk back downstairs and see my brother dressed and sitting at the table on his phone. My brother is 17 years old turning 18 soon and finishing year 12.

"I'm done Mia" my sister says holding her bowl up I take it to the sink and wash it placing it to dry.

As I wash the dish I look out the window and see trinity's bus outside.

"Trin your bus is here" I say turning around. I walk with her out of the house to the bus.

"Have a good day" I say hugging her and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye bye" she says walking onto the bus. The bus closes and I walk back into the house to my brother.

"Want a ride today?" My brother offers as I walk inside the house.

"Nah" I say. I walk into the lounge room and put on my baseball hat. What so I have a weird style in clothes.

"Why do you ride that thing everyday" my brother asks.

"Because" is my simple answer.

I walk to my room grabbing my blue skateboard and back to the kitchen grabbing an apple. "Bye"

"Bye Mia"

I walk out of the house onto the footpath and skate on my skateboard to school.

****