Everyone knows him, but me

I hear a small knocking sound at my door, "come in" I call out to the person whom is knocking at my door. The door slowly creaks as it opens to reveal Trinity and her friend. "Can I have a sandwich please" she asks rocking back and forth on her toes.

Her friend is standing behind her smiling. "Yeah sure" I say getting up of my bed and walking with her and her friend downstairs.

"Jam" I ask as I open the cupboard. "Yes please" she says. "Would your friend like one" I ask. They look at each other and then trinity nods. "Ok" I say. I make them sandwiches.

"So what's your name" I ask as I hand her, her sandwich. "My name is lexi and thankyou" she says taking the sandwich.

"Lexi's brother goes to your school and is in your year" trinity smiles. "What's his name maybe I know him"

"Oh my brothers name is jay" she reveals.

"Jay camble" I blurt out. she nods her head "do ou know him" she asks "nah" I lie walking into the lounge room. I si on the couch and trinity and lexi joins me. "he is new you probably wouldn't know him"

lexi continues with the topic.i quietly laugh.

why does everyone know him but me.

"do you want to watch anything" I ask the two girls. they both shake their head. "we are gonna go play babrbies" trinity says as she chews the last bit of her sandwhich. "ok well have fun" I say. they both walk out of the lounge room.

Hmmmm what to watch, I think to myself scrolling through the channels. I settle on Americas got talent, my fav. I quietly watch the show.

"how does he swallow those swords" I whisper to myself scrunching up my nose in disgust. "oh so you talk to yourself" a deep voice says I shoot my head up and see Jay standing at the doorway of the lounge room. I stare at him for a while "how did you get in?" I question confused. "your brother" he laughs. "oh I knew that" I say awkwardly. he stares at me raising an eyebrow. "no you didn't" he says sitting down next to me.

he looks at the t.v and then back at me. "seriously?" he questions like e is disappointed. "what" I say. "nothing" he laughs. I turn to the tv and watch the show right before the channel is changed. "what are you doing" I scream. "Shhh" he hushes me putting his hand up.

"this is more like it" he says clicking ona channel "the adult channel" I scream before slamming m yhand over my mouth. "What are you, what a" I say. "give me the controller" I yell as a girls chest comes onto the screen. I jump at him tackling the controller out of his hand. he looks at me right before he jumps for it. I tackle him andgrab the controller successfully turning of the t.v.

I let out a sigh of relief, before I realise that im laying on top of Jay. "Whats happening here" my brother says looking at us. "I think they are making love" trinity says. I give her the ' that would never happen look' before I get off of him. "its not what It looks like" I say trying to describe what happened. "don't lie to your brother she was trying to you know" Jay chuckles. my eyes go wide and then I death glare him.

"you wish" I screamed "my wish just came true" he laughs. I cant believe what he is saying. "are you and my brother in love" lexi asks.

"no"

"yes" Jay says at the same time. "um.." she says. "lets go back and play" trinity says as they run upstairs.

''Dude you have a girlfriend" I say. "so...." he says. I look at him, "that's my man" tom say high fiving him. "Pig" I murmur sitting down and turning on the t.v.

as the t.v turns on the last channel It was on came on which was the adult channel. moans come from the t.v and a disturbing situations is happening. I almost choke. I quickly change the channel. "see how desperate your sister is" Jay says shaking his head. "ughh you put it on" I shriek. "did not I just came" Jay lies. "omg you liar" I scream. "see how mean your sister is" Jay says pointing at me. "I know' my brother laughs.

"you always make dinner"

'You make dinner tonight" I whine.

''no I tired" I argue.

"please" he pleases using his puppy dog eyes. who could say no to puppy dog eyes certainly not me.

"Fine, what do you want?" I ask him placing my hand on my hips.

'hmmm" he puts his index finger on his lips.

"oh your famous stir-fry" he jumps up and down.

"fine, im gonna go to the shop" I say walking from the lounge room.

"How are you gonna get there" my brother asks stopping me.

"My skateboard" I sayin a duh tone as if he didn't know that.

'But its dark" he points out.

"And your point" I say.

"you cant go alone" he states.

''I'm old enough" I laugh.

"No I will drive you" he adds in grabbing his keys from a little basket.

"Dude remember you run out of petrol" Jay reminds my brother.

''Oh yeah shit" he cusses.

"Its ok I will drive you" Jay offers.

"Thanks dude" Tom laughs as they do their handshake thing.

"You owe me dinner" Jay whispers in my ear.

I nod my head and smile.

I walk out of my house and to Jays car and he runs to open the door for me "thanks" I giggle.

"no problem" he smirks walking over to his side. he hops into the car, turns on the engine and he starts driving.

*******

A/N

Hey guys another chappy hope you enjoy it I will update soon!!!! Love ya

XO <3