First day with the new boy

"What are you gonna get?" Tara asks me as we stand in the cafeteria line. Art went by so fast as I say dreamed most of the time, took down some notes and occasionally saw Jay and Brittany make out.

Then English went by as we'll Jay and Tara weren't in my class.

"Ummm I'm not really hungry" I say stepping out of the line. "Ok" she says shrugging her shoulders "suit yourself". She goes to the lunch lady "can I have fries" she asks.

"No problem". The lady gives her fries on her lunch tray and we walk to our table.

"Hey" I say to my other 3 friends who are at the table. My 3 friends are Nichole, troy and zac. Nichole has long brown hair that sits above her waist and green eyes. She is really pretty and I'm grateful to be her friend. There is troy he is has brown hair that sits to the side. And blue eyes troy and Nichole are a couple. Then there is Zac he has black spiked up hair and brown eyes. He likes Tara and Tara likes him they are made for each other then there is me.

"Hey" they all reply in unison. I sit next to zac. "How are you?" I ask zac As he eats a burger. "Good" he replies chewing away.

"Alright we'll keep your mouth closed" I laugh.

"Want some" Nichole offers me her fries. I shake my head "not hungry" I say.

*****

When the bell rings I walk to gym class and into the change room. I get changed into a black sports bra and into dance shorts. I tie my hair into a messy bun and put on my white nikes .

"Ready" I ask Tara who is stuffing her stuff into her locker. She slams her locker shut and nods her head. "Lets go then" I say linking arms with her and we skip off into the gym laughing.

Our sport teacher mr.turner walks in. "Okay everyone we will be playing soccer today so stretch" he orders.

Me and Tara start stretching. We came up with a stretch routine and it might sound weird but we do lots together.

"Done" I say after stretching. I put my hand up and Tara pulls me up from the ground "thanks."

The gym door swings open and in walks Jay like he owns the place and he doesn't. "Late" sir screams. "Yeah I was lost" jay replies. What a liar it's not hard to find a gym I mean when you walk into the school the first thing you see is the gym cause it basically stands out. I bet he was having a make out session with Brittany.

"Okay well next time it won't be acceptable" the teacher says. When jay walks in he gets greeted by a bunch of jocks in our class. That weird isn't jay new.

"Okay let's gets started get into teams" the teacher screams. Wow so energetic. I go with Tara and let everyone sort them selves out. At the end we are teamed up with a good team. Mostly jocks and some other girls.

"Ready" a jock says as we huddle.

"Dude it soccer not football" a girl yells out. Her name is Kirk she is an EMO.

"Okay let's play" the jock screams and we all break the huddle getting into positions.

******

"That was tiring" I say as I sit down in the change room. "Yeah" Tara huffs.

I get changed into my normal clothes lunch and last period go by quick and before I no it it's home time.

*****

"Tom" I scream as I enter the house.

"Yeah" I hear him reply.

"Nothing just wondering if you were home" I scream back. I walk into the kitchen and see him on the computer.

"Is trinity home yet?"

He shakes his head.

"Ok if you need me I will be in my room" I say as I walk upstairs and into my room. I hop onto my computer and on Facebook.

So the first thing that comes to my mind is jay so I go to the search button and type Brittany. I go to her friends and find Jay and he pops up. "Bingo" I laugh.

"What's so funny" my brother says as he enters my room "nothing" I lie closing my laptop. "Okay whatever we'll I'm gonna go visit my friend Jay so see you later" he says waving.

"Jay as in Brittany's boyfriend" I stop him. He raises and eyebrow and nods his head.

"Oh cool" I say.

"Alright bye" i laugh.

He walks out of my room and I open my laptop again. I spend the rest of the evening looking at his photos and posts. OMG I'm a stalker I think and I quickly shut my laptop down.

I walk downstairs to get some food. When I walk to the fridge I see eggs inside and I make myself some scrambled eggs. When I finish cooking it I out It on a plate and start eating.

"Mia" I hear a familiar voice.

"Trinity" I scream as she enters the house.

"Can my friend stay for a while" she asks as her friend walks in. I nod my head "that's fine" "thankyou" she laughs hugging me.

"I'll be in my room if you need me" I say to her the same thing I told Tom. She nods we head and smiles. I run upstairs and trinity and her friend follow except they go in Trinitys room and I in my own.

*****

A/N

Thanks for reading unedited.

Vote, comment fan and read cutieclarisse books. I will update soon XO.

-STAY SEXAYY