CONTEST 2

Hey there Cover Makers!
I am back! With another contest! This contest is for Divyika!
My amazing writer and friend. We have thought that this contest would be her upcoming book's cover.(It's gonna be super hit! I bet!)

So! Ready? Here's what she wants.

AUTHOR'S DEMAND

What the cover should have-Something awkward, like a girl weighing pros and cons on her hands, her face blocked by the title.Or something like Gayle Foreman's Just One Day's current cover involving a girl. Or it could be something like the cover of Quirky Tale Of April Hale.The title is Head Or Heart, or The Puzzle Left Unfitted
The Author's name should be preferably 'Divyika'.

Back to my say and decision, there will be three positions. One winner and two runner-ups. Rules include :

*Interested cover makers need to DM me and comment on this chapter to let me know about their participation. When you DM me, I will send you an email-ID to send the cover you will be making for the contest. You can also make the the cover on your cover shop if you are not convenient with mail process.

*Informing either me or Divyika about the participation is necessary. Also, when you have completed your job, inform us about it so that we can take your cover into consideration.

*Kindly find out the other rules in the particular chapter for the rules.

Awards to #1: --> Divyika would be using the cover for her book.

-->Follow back from me and Divyika.

-->A mention on my timeline as well as in Divyika's book.

Awards to #2: -->Divyika will be dedicating a chapter to you in her book.

-->A mention on both of our conversation boards

Awards for #3: -->A dedicated chapter in Divyika's book.

Last date of submission: March 16, 2017

Award commencement date: March 27, 2017.

All the best participants! Wishing you luck!